IRL Chat!

Gracie grabbed her bag and her phone, she walked out of her dorm room and down the flight of stairs towards Erens room.

"What the hell...." she said as she turned the corner. There was a big brown door laying on the floor. It also had melted ice cubes all over the floor around it and on top of it.

"I think Gracie is here!!" Someone shouted form inside. Gracie quickly spun around, trying to walk away from the mess she was about to get into.

But sadly, she was grabbed by two people and got dragged across the floor and into the room. She was dropped and spun around, facing the circle of cadets and generals.

The two people who dragged her were Levi and Eren."Gracie your going first because of that!" Eren said.

She crosses her arms and rolled her eyes."Fine, Mikasa truth or dare?" She asked, pointing at her.

"Dare! Try me Gracie?" Mikasa responded.

"Alright then! I dare you to sit on top of Eren for the rest of the game!" Gracie announced!

"What?! But what about me!" Eren moaned. Armin started snorting, while Jean was straight out pointing and laughing.

Mikasa looked at Eren, and the Gracie. "I honestly don't want to be under your control for the next hour, so Eren." She looked over at him and he moaned again.

Then, Eren rolled onto his stomach, Mikasa walking over a second later sitting on top of his back.

Gracie immediately grabbed her phone and snapped a picture for later use.

"My turn, Jean! Truth or dare." Mikasa said adjusting her scarf.

"Truth, I don't want to be under your control." He smiled, crossing his arms.

Mikasa smiled."Out of the people in this room, who would you most likely date?" She asked, tilting her head lightly to the left.

Jean's face turned from normal to boiling in less then 2 seconds."I u-um." He responded. Currently, the four ladies in the room were staring him down. Everyone was thinking, 'if you pick me, your dead Kirstein'.

His face had steam and sweat coming out from it. Eren snorted and Jean almost lunges at him, but Armin held him down.

"I-I um! I GIVE UP! ARG!" He screeched. Mikasa cheered almost crushing Eren.

"Alright Jean, your first task is to go to the store and get everyone the drink of their choice!" She smiled.

"OH! GET ME A COKE!" Eren shouted!

"Me too!"

"Same"

"YAS"

"Alright! A coke for everyone!" Mikasa smiled.

"Wait! I want a Dr.Pepper!" Gracie raised her hand and said.

Everyone looked at her for a second.

"I'll take one, Coke is too over-rated." Levi said, in his awkward monotone voice.

"Fine– I'll get the drinks." Jean sighed and walked out of the dorm.

"Wait, now who goes next?" Armin asked.

"Eren hasn't gone yet." Hanji smiled, pointing at the poor 15 year old kid lying on the floor with his friend on his back.

"This might be the last one. It's almost midnight and we have trading tomorrow." Levi responded.

"Kill joy." Hanji muttered.

Levi gave her a death stare and she shut up almost immediately.

"Alrighty! Hanji! Truth or dare!" Eren grinned.

"Dare!" She laughed. The rumors were true, Hanji is kinda a manic.

"Fine then! I dare you to take a selfie with Sonny!" Eren smiled.

"Done." She smirked and threw her phone at Eren. It got him in the face and he cried out in pain.

"HANJI! Wait– you already took a selfie with Sonny?? Your crazy." He gave her a weird look and threw the phone back at her, which she caught perfectly.

"*pant* ugh, got the drinks!" Jean ran into the room with a heavy looking plastic bag.

He handed out the cans, the last one was given to Eren just as the clock hit midnight.

"HAH! IM OFF YOUR SERVICE!" Jean  grinned sitting down.

"And for your good work, I grant you with some Coke!" Mikasa smiled, handing him another can of Coke that was hidden inside her scarf.

"Ugh, I have the perfect emoji for this! I want the wings app backkk!" Gracie groaned falling back into the floor, almost spilling her dr. Pepper.

Jean opened his Coke and suddenly, the whole thing exploded onto his face.

Everyone started laughing,Mikasa put a mento on the lis, so when opened, it would fall into the Coke.

Everyone was in on it.

"BEST SLEEPOVER EVER!" Eren shouted when Mikasa finally got off him!

--------------------------------------------

See ya later 🎉