Nat

I honestly can't remember if nat is a real character or if someone made him up if he is someone else's I don't take credit for him or anyone.
__________________<___>______________

He won't admit that he did stare at man firm back as he tried to slip in to his suits jacket.

Edd's mind slowed the red heads movements.

Kevin's body faced the door. His  wonderfully muscular arms flexed through the white shirt. Edd's eyes traveled down to every defined mussel. The dark suit draped over him fitted to his body beautifully. A large hand brushed back his orange hair.

'Did he always have large hands? ... hmm I wonder what else is-'

[Slam...]

"..."

Edd stood in a daze as his ex-bully rushed out of the front door. A moment of realization that he wasn't just thinking DIRTY THOUGHTS but dirty thoughts about a MAN! The dork felt a shiver of embarrassment? no it felt more of a warm tingling sensation in his chest and stomach.

'...OH EDD SUCH inappropriate thoughts!!'

Edd scurried for his bag and pulled out a pair of yellow cleaning gloves. Why was he feeling things like lust at a time like this?

No. He has to remember why he's here. He needs money to continue his medical degree and some his find his parents. The gloves fell through his shaking hands.

For the first time in his life he was confused. So many questions rushed through him. Why after so many years is he suddenly thinking with a certain anatomy part?

.
.
.

He couldn't think about those things. Right now he had a mess to clean.

He wished he knew before hand so he could have brought a hazmat suit. the smell of rotten food was sickening.

[SNAP]

The yellow gloves snapped on his wrists. He began to follow a certain foul smell to the trash can.

Uncovering the lid he discovered a small mold colony has sprouted at the bottom of the trash bin. He bit his lip forcing the bile in his throat to go back down. It doesn't look like the bin has ever been cleaned out.

He began clearing out majority of the mess by removing the takeout boxes, beer bottles, and strangers clothing's. It took him an hour but he was able to see the hardwood floor. Now being able to have more room he dragged his luggage to His room.

His room had 3 large windows that showed a beautiful sunset peeking through the buildings. The closet was a decent size and thankfully had its own bathroom.

Deciding he would unpack later (after a hot shower) he found an old mop  in the janitorial closet down the hall. He did have to keep the door ajar.

'Reminder to self: make a key to door'

The living room and dinning room weren't as bad. Mostly the kitchen was hardest of all considering it was mostly covered with takeout boxes and bottles. He popped open the fridge and was surprised to find most of the food didn't look too bad.

.

.

.

.

Edd let's his exhausted body fall on the large leather couch. His eyes proudly gazed over his final work. It took his almost 4 hours of his day but it was finally done.

The room sparkled almost romantically in the ceilings light. Then his eyes stopped at a  certain door, Kevin's bedroom door.

"... Should I see if it's clean? Kevin didn't really say I couldn't go in there"

Moving to Kevin's room was making Edd flustered. He didn't know Kevin that well in childhood who's to say he knows what's behind the door.

"I'm the mai-uh housekeeper for Kevin... It's only natural I clean his bedroom as well..."

[Creeeek]

Looking around the bedroom he was surprised how tidy it was. Of course there were dirty clothes like shirts, pants...boxers.

Nicely framed photos were on his dresser and night stands. One showing Kevin and his parents moving into the cul-de-sac. Another of Kevin and some boy with teal hair partying at some college. The final photo was what made his heart jump.

"He still has this photo?"

On graduation day, all the kids gathered up for a personal photo. Everyone from the cul-de-sac got a copy. Most like Double D were going off to college or just to get away.

Rolf wanted to go back to his country and Ed tagged along to be with the chickens. He remembered the fight that almost broke out between Kevin and Eddy. Eddy wanted to stand next to Nazz but Kevin and her were together at the time.

Kevin and Nazz were standing side by side smiling. Jimmy and Sarah were holding hands sweetly while Ed was glaring at the young boy. Ed may not be the smartest bulb but he loved his sister more than anything. Rolf and Ed were side by side holding a chicken. They were going to work his aunts farm while she's in the hospital.

'Such memories. Makes me wonder how they all are doing '😌

Edd put the picture and began to strip the bed. There was already some clean sheets prepped in the laundry room. Guess this was before the so called breakdown. Coming back into the room he swore he heard a noise come from the bathroom...

[Thump]

N-no everyone should have gone home by now.

Edd stopped closer to the bed with the dressing the bed when the door the master bathroom opened. Out came a slurring man leaning in the doorway.

"BLAHHHH Ah shit... What time is it..."

A man with bright green hair took a step out and...!!! DEAR LORD WAS NAKED! Our poor sweet beanie loving Edd was frozen in shock as said man stood in the doorway.The man in questioned eyes him like a piece of meat and said:

"Hello beautiful. I'm Nat..."

00000000000000

How was it? Needs work? I want to update as soon as I can so stay with me please😉