Together again

I've had so much fun writing this story. I never thought anyone would like reading my stuff. I'm going to keep writing and if you haven't seen my update then yes its happening. NEW STORY COMING UP!
Ps. Like my picture?

.....

It was like a nightmare waiting in the hall. There was so much anxiety in his chest that it was beginning to affect his breathing.

Just beyond those white double doors was his best friend and love of his life. Large red letters above the doors screamed at him "CRITICAL CONDITION." Edd sat on the floor for hours with his head in his knees gripping tight.

There was a dark feeling growing in his chest. A terrible and possible disaster could happen at any moment. Eddy has taken damage to his body with the car crash alone.  Kevin was just as bad as they were rushed to the hospital. After arrival he tried to follow the doctors when he caught a sight at the clipboard.

Eddy... was in stable condition but in ICU for the rest of the night. Broken ribs and bones with a high chance of multiple internal bleeding. Other notes and information were written but ignored.

Edd sat silently in the waiting room just down the hall from the double doors .The cold hospital air gave him goosebumps but he stayed. Where could he go? There was nobody to turn to now. Eddys parents said they will pay for a hotel but it still felt wrong.

Going "home" was impossible without Kevin. At any moment Kevin could wake up and dreading not being there. So Edd sat in the waiting aera long enough to where his butt went numb. He didn't bother looking at the time and could see the sun setting off in the distance.

He did his best NOT to think about what could go wrong. He knew fully well the power of a doctor but still felt terrified. Why did the hospital smell like death when your loved ones are at there worst. He didnt want to think about the condition Kevin was in but what choice did he have.

Everything in the mansion was still fresh in his head. Cop cars and the media surrounding the home of both of eddy and his brother. Riding to the hospital with Kevin was left him on edge. On arrival to the hospital were two officers in black suits.

He was told that within an minutes they found that the unessary fortified mansion was hiding a secret. His involvement, Kevin, Eddys brother everything. A locked secret room under the office of Eddie's brother Richard. No windows and was virtually pitch black. Complete isolation from the world.

After the questioning he was left alone. The night passed slower than he thought. Pacing the small room while keeping an eye at the door was frustrating and unnerving. Edd just sat there in the plastic chair not surprised at the sunrise peaking through the cityscape.

" Excuse me... But Are you Eddward Vincent?"

Edd jumped at the sudden voice. He turned his head across from the window to man that looked as restless as he felt. The man looked in his mid fifties with combed back white hair. His face was highlighted with a soft light from the rising sun.

Edd nodded stiffly. The man standing before him was tall and well groomed white hair. But the bags under his eyes told Edd that this man didn't get much sleep as of late. Eddward had every right to be on edge at the man. And he eyed the man digging his hand in his pocket. His heart jumped when he pulled out two pieces of paper.

"My name is Thomas Barr. I'm Kevin's Uncle."

One of the papers was his card and business information and the other was a picture of a younger Kevin. Relief washed over him.

"Ah! Yes sir. I am Eddward..." edds voice elevated a bit then died off at the end.

He never meet Kevin's uncle before but heard stories. This fairly strong man looked well muscular and kept the stone like stare at him.