Late night

It's been over a month since their run in with Ed's parents.

Despite total nonchalant attitude about Kevin saw past it. The guilt was eating him alive. It was his fucking idea to get the dorks things. He tried to make it up to Edd but most of his efforts ended in disasters.

The holidays. Kevin had to make it up before then. Edd lost his chance to become a doctor. Does he still want to be one? What about his parents dept? Did Edd even like being with him (as a maid)?

". . .UGH! WHY IS THAT DORK SO COMPLICATED!"

". . .dude."

Nat picked the absolute best time to walk through the door. Kevin. His best friend and boss was pulling his hair screaming to the world. Biting his lip as Kevin straighten his shirt looking embarrassed.

"What do you want?"

"Pfft. Your uncle asked me to drop this off."

"Thanks man. . . "

.

Kevin looked up again and almost punched that smug bastard. He instead tried to get the paper work done. Kevin could feel Nat's eyes burning a hole through him.

"What?"

". . . Boy trouble?"

Kevin almost threw the paperweight at his Teal head. Nat was infamous for flirting with men and women alike. Both men jumped when they heard a boomin creep voice.

What's going on here?

Kevin's Uncle was a rather intimidating man. His redish-gray hair was combed back and pretty muscular for a man his age.

"Yo Boss man."

"Mr. Goldberg. I've told you to stop calling me that. Now anwser my question."

"Right-o. Kevin's little boyfriend -who also has a great ass- lives with Kevin as his maid. And apparently shit hit the fan with his parents. Kevin wants his boy happy but doesn't know how."

". . ."

Kevin's jaw broke. His uncle wasn't any better. The man eyebrows were shot up so much that they could be considered a new hairline. His expression was so stern he didn't know what the man was thinking.

"Kevin is this true?"

"HE'S NOT MY BOYFRIEND!"

"But you want him to be~. And you want his ass!"

Kevin was going to kill someone and he was pretty sure every woman on the floor would help. Just before Kevin could make a grab for his assistant a bellowing laugh startled him.

"BWAHAHAH! I KNEW IT! !"

Kevin was confused. His uncle just pushed Nat aside and started patting me on the back.

". . . . . . . . "

"Don't be shy boy! I KNEW something was up since the last secretary you fired. Beautiful young thing she was. . . And when you settled for this-"

Nat looked offended at his Boss. Being the drama queen that he is put a hand to his chest and gasped loudly.

Kevin stared at his uncle in disbelief! Did his uncle really think he was gay beacuse he didn't want some slutty secretary hanging all over him?

"Well look. I didn't come here to be snippy with your love life."

All the cheer left the man's face.

"Someone. I don't know who. Has been selling information to Blackbear  enterprises. Last week we came out with Kings and kingdoms game for Ps4 ,and Blackbear coincidentally releases a new game with almost exactly alike."

Sexy Dork Is My Maid - [Completed]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें