Is this love?

The second the door to their apartment closed Kevin slowly closed the gap.

Their first sloppy kiss in complete darkness. Those soft pink lips that were slightly chapped were beginning to moisten between them. Kevin raised Dee higher by his knee effortlessly for a better angle. Just that one kiss was was making kevin breath heavy.

For a small moment they seprated and took a moment to breath. Kevin pressed his forehead almost silently begging for more. Edds bright blue eyes floated on a sea of blush. Edd knew he should probably stop. That this was insane and nothing like him.

He should stop...

But then he looked at those eyes. Those beautifully rich green eyes that were stunning and longing for one more. One more taste of him. Edd never had anyone make him feel like this.

Those eyes broke him. Edd bit his lower lip and if possible blushed harder. Edd couldn't look Kevin in the eye so he looks at the windows before nodding. Kevin found that insainly hot and began deflowering his dork.

Edd teasingly ( at least to kevin) grazed the arms of his coat to the small hairs on his neck. The sexy maid was trying to keep up with Kevin. This brought a tingling sensation that traveled down Kevin's back. Kevin's hands were cold to the touch but chilled Dee's body.

.

..

...

"Ahh~"

Edd broke the kiss to release a small moan and one of Kevin's hands broke his underpants barrier and squeezed his ass. Kevin smiled at that squeaky moan and began kissing up edds neck. As he kneeted the doughy ass he started marking claim on his dork. Edds neck burned and tingled that covered his clavical.  It was when Kevin started to stuck a particular spot on his collorbone and put a finger on the edge of his tailbone edd almost soiled his undies.

"Kev-in. Kev. I can't anymo-."

If this was an anime Kevin would had an nosebleed. His grip on the surprising erotic dork small body tighten as he lifted over his shoulder and began walking to his bedroom. He began mentally cursing his younger self for letting such a wild tempest out of reach.

When they reached Kevin's room edd was layer down on the sheets. Mental note that he would have to wash again later.

"Listen Dork... Your mine now. Got it? I won't let anyone else touch you. GOT IT."

Edd let his heart almost beat out of control. Kevin was obviously very possessive. If this was love he hoped it true. Edd let the warmest smile spread across his flushed face. He placed two hands on each side of Kevin's shoulders and pulled himself up to his him. This kiss was soft and gentle.

"Yes."

All the confidence was had washed away when Kevin head fell in the book of his neck. Kevin tried so hard not to smile but failed. The passionate make out session was now a lover like treatment. Kevin gently kissed dee as he began taking off his pants. Breaking every second or two to get their shirts.

During that slim window red got a extremely pleasant view of Kevin's body. Since their first day living together he found Kevin to be a remarkable specimen but now... He found himself only thing the word " sexy".

They were now in their boxers Kevin reached over his dork for a jar of lotion. He spread a sizable amour of lotion and instructed the dork to spread his legs. Edd smothered his face behind his pillow and mechanically widdening his legs.

The moment of truth was now. Kevin slowly inserted one finger in the right hole. Edd squirmed around in discomfort and pain. He was positive that was a EXIT now an entrance of any kind! Just as he was about to quit he felt a slimy hand on his member. Kevin moved his hand to the finger slowly stretching his dork.

If he remembered Nat's instructions. First timers like edd need a distraction at least in till he found "that spot". Feeling that edd was used to his finger enough kev inserted a second.  The scissoring process was difficult but when Kevin heard the magic words.

"KEVIN AHH! Please!!"

Kevin wasted no time using the third finger to rapidly shrink that small bundle of nerves. Edd was now a wailing mess spreading his legs more out. Kevin was starting to leak at the dirty mess in front of him. The tight was gripped firmly around his fingers and even sucked them when he pulled them out.

Kevin did his best to put on a condom without looking at edd. God can was that little shit was fucking whimpering at the loss of the fingers. Wiggling his bubble butt around at his loss only turned Kevin on.p When Kevin was positioned in place he felt the strange feeling of being watched.... so he looked up at edd...

Dee was peeking from under the pillow was the hottest look on his face. Kevin felt a new rush of adrenaline again and pushed through. Edd moaned loudly and Kevin thought that he hurt his little maid. But no...

Edd was looking like he was enjoying the new feeling of pain and pleasure. Without shame edd began moving his hips in a gentle motion. Every shot was making him see stars but even more when Kevin began rocking his pelvis. The slow pace Kevin wanted to take was now a hot and heavy freeway.

The off and on tighting of edds hole was making kevin push deeper... harder... and more importantly intense presision.

"AHHHH KEVIN!!!!"
"SHIT. Dee. So fucking good man!"

Kevin could feel edd getting close and wasn't far behind. The only thing wrong was that damn pillow. Edd was hiding behind it the entire time. An idea shot in his head as he suddenly grabbed edds hand and pulled him to his lap. The pillow was thrown across the room as Kevin kissed his bae.

This new position was perfect for joining them at the hips. Kevin watched as red small frame arched backwards. Edd felt it was a wise choice to lock his ankles behind Kevin's pestion-like hips. They were both closer then ever in till Kevin bit his neck making a chain reaction happen. The bite on his already sensitive neck made his body pulse around Kevin's large member.

Both of the new lovers licked in place fell on the bed after their high. Kevin managed to pulled himself out of edds exhausted body. He tied the condom and tossed it in the trash. A quick wipe down of edds sleeping body and he was then laying next to his new lover? Boyfriend? God h e doesn't even know but at least he knows this

"Your mine Double Dee. Now and forever...."

Note:   Tomorrow was a new day for the newly budding lovers. Hell is coming and boy does he have a temper. Look out world he comes Eddy soon!!!

Merry Christmas or whatever you celebrate.

Its my birthday tomorrow so HAPPY BIRTHDAY ME!!

December 11. Ps going to post something on my fanfic Classic+Witch.... later.