Bitter tears

The drive over to his old apartment was slow. He wish it could have been slower.

Edd stuck his head out of the window as Kevin drove. Kevin had his eyes in the road but lingered to Edd.

Kevin wondered what kind of house he should be looking for. Probably a good size for a med student. With roommates? No Edd would despise and most likely drive them crazy.

"We should park here. If we are doing this I rather not have your car repossessed."

Kevin got out of his car and looked at the well lit community. Ella Park Creak Community was pretty cookie cutter but it was really nice looking.

This was more of a family homes almost Victorian in style. Kevin expected to walk around a back ally break in there. But NO. Edd decide to lead him to a dirt path no where near a house and walk.

"[Groaaaaan]

"Kevin enough you'll give away our position."

Kevin groaned loudly again as he took another step. They have been walking for almost 15 minutes. He wasn't sure they were still in the same community anymore. The houses were so spaced out it was riducious!

"We're here Kevin. You can stop complaining now."

"Its about fucking . . .time"

He was not expecting such a big fucking house. The dude lived in a mansion compared to him. The outside was decked out with a premium cut grass. Small bushels of dandelions, carnations, and daisies filled the garden that seemed to stretch around the house.

"Come on. I always have a spare under the Norwegian Male Toad."

Kevin crouched down and had a hand over three different toads. Or is this one a frog? Kevin was so fucking confused.

Edd soft laugh made him blush with embarrassment. He heard the gravel behind him shift and a hand placed on his shoulder. Looking to his right he saw Edd grab the first toad.

Kevin felt a soft hand on his. Even if it was just to move his hand back. It felt nice having their hands touch. He wondered why didn't it feel like this when he was with Nazz?

Edd went over to the door and turned the key. Using the dim setting on there phone they made there way through the house. Collecting this and that as they go.

Books in the living room packed. Laptop. Basically all the things thay Edd values were places in boxes and put in the back porch.

After lugging the boxes back to his car for the second time he finally got Edd to agree to move closer. Dee agreed but only if they park behind the house.

Kevin and Edd were in the living room. Kevin was saying they take his 70" plasma screen tv. Kevin could have Nat here in 10 minutes . But before Kevin could pull out his phone. They heard a noise.

[Click. . .Click]

It was the front door. Kevin saw a small light through the mail slot. Kevin moved before Edd could panic. He grabbed Edd's hand and pulled him up stairs.

At the top of the stairwell Kevin looked down at the living room. Two bright lights shined through the house. One light kept staying straight while another moved from one room to another.

Soft muttering could be heard in the large house. It was defiantly two people. They sounded angry. Mabey they thought Edd's house was already vacant and leave. . .

"Check up upstairs. I will see if they left anything behind."

"Okay"