Eddy

Kevin woke up to the best feeling he ever had in his life.

Kevin reached out for the dork but was sadden to find his bed empty. A great part of him feels that he pushed the dork too far by having sex with him. Kevin pushed his body in a sitting position. Edd wasn't a one night stand and most likely left a note or something.

'Kevin. I appear to have woken before you and I apologize but my hunger has gotten the best of me. I will make breakfast so please wash up.

Edd'

Kevin fell against the bed with a smile on his face. With the note in one hand he used his other hand to push back his hair in his face. He never had this feeling waking up before. Edd was someone that he wants to do again and again. Kevin was starting to think that this was something he should be greedy with.

'Shit ... I might be in love.'

Kevin finally gotten tired of the dried cum on his  thighs headed for the shower. knowing full well his little wife wouldnt like for him to be "filthy". Grabbing a towel along the way Kevin happily started his shower. During lathering his hair kevin theright about what Dee would be cooking. Eggs and bacon? Egg sandwitch? Biskets and gravy? After imagining all the possible breakfast fantasy's Kevin's stomach finally decided it was time for food.

Dried, cloathed, and ready for food. All the confidence Kevin had washed down the drain. Edd was in the kitchen cooking. From behind Kevin could see the apron from his "outfit"  The dork aparently didnt hear him and continued to cook. With all his attention on the food he didn't hear Kevin's creeping footsteps. As quietly as possible Herin reached out his arms and quickly wrapped them around the dork.

"Waa! Kevin please stop this instant!"

Dee was wiggling around in his arms. Desperately trying to get free and stop Kevin from seeing his blushing face. This was a pleasant feeling in his chest when he heard Kevin laugh in his ear. With the dork now given up in his arms Kevin asked.

"What'cha got there dork?"

"Hmm. Scrambled eggs. Bacon. Fried Potatoes cubes. refried beans. And toast... Do you like it?"

"Hell yea man."

Kevin lifted edd's chin upward to kiss him better. The kiss started off slow and gradually got hotter. Kevin's hand dropped from the cheek to Edd's waist. Soon after the first kiss edd found him self lost in pleasure. He could feel Kevin's hand creep up from behind his apron up his shirt. He couldn't help but moan as the chilled fingers danced on his stomach. The now familiar pool of heat began to heat his non-virgin body. How was it that Kevin had this power over him?

The two love birds were so lost in there honeymoon phase the forgot that breakfast. And now it a smoking pile of over cooked food that's on the burnt side. It was the fire alarm that scared the boys back to reality.

[Brrrrrrrrr]

"Oh My!!!"

Edd broke from the man he locked lips with a moment ago to try and salvage his food. Still partially hard Kevin froze in place as the dork pretty much ran from him.

"...."

While Dee was scraping away at the pans Kevin's phone rang from the other room. He doubt Dee could save breakfast so they may just go out to eat. Kevin ignored the wails coming from his kitchen.

"Hey man sorry to call you this early but..."

"Nat? What's up man?"

"Blackbear enterprises brought down an representive. A tiny asshole that's been spitting around wanting to see you."

"Oh yea?"

Kevin pulled up his pants and went through the motions of getting dressed. Not bothering with the stupid shit like hair gel or his best suit. Wondering who had the audacity to pull shit like this to the future CEO.

"He keeps calling for a shovel."

"What?"

"Yea. Real jerk wad. But hey. He's got a nice ass."

"Hey good for you man. Did ya get his number?"

Kevin already had one arm in his coat and moved to the living room. Edd was coming up to him with teary eyes offering him a cup of coffee.   Kevin motioned a breakfast brochure pinned to the wall. Edd gave the biggest dopest smile Kevin ever saw.

"His name is Eddy Jhonson-"

Kevin almost dropped his cup for this next part.

Is that him?! HEY SHOVEL-CHIN!! I want- I told you to stop touching me there you bastard!!"

Kevin could feel the cup starting to slip from his hand. Eddy was a thorn in his side then and now. He was a strolling voice being held a foot away from his ear. The phone call ended with groan. Kevin chugged the cup down and grabbed his keys.

"Come on dork. Got some one you've got to meet."

Sorry for the long wait. Didnt know how to introduce Eddy. Wanted something just right.

P.s Christmas for a cashier is EVIL.