Angry message

The man that sat in his olive green chair watching the scene play out.

"..."

One screen showed two men with different height's arguing back and forth. Those two were starting to kiss him off. One was a complete pain in his was and the other he may just have to deal with himself. The other scream had a slideshow of stillshots of the blue eyes beauty. Atleast now he was a beauty not like before. He reached out a hand to touch the screen of the blue eyes beauty. It pissed him off to no end to see that little shit be in the arms of someone else.

Scraping his nail along the edge of the envelope he watched the boy enter his home. Since that moron disabled his cameras inside the apartment building didn't mean he should give up. In fact bribing the couple that lived directly across them in neighboring building was easy. Two cameras were placed facing the living room. Having to install a mini camera on the window seal of the bedrooms was a hassle but necessary. Undetectable because it small size made it almost impossible to see.

Edd could bee seen of the computer screen coming thought the front door. He could see only two locks on the door and nothing more. The boy walked more in the home with a doeful smile on his face. Edd then put on the most sexy apron he seen in his life. It made him happy thinking about punishing the boy for wearing it for that red head.

Every pasing second the boy kept making that face as if he was taunting him. He wanted to make sure that Edd wasn't going to make that face for anyone else. Even if he has to lock him up in a cell.

He was lost in thought until something caught his eye.

"WHAT!?"

Edd was standing in front of the redheads bed turning bright red. His face when he lifted up the blanket was unexpecting. The sheets. were. SOILED!!! That bastard actually touched what was his! The papers and decorations on his desk was shoved off with a swipe of his arm.

He knew what he had to do. He had to seprate them which means that he's going to make himself known. From what he gathers the boy was insainly smart.

"Hmm... He's a genius huh.... I could use this."

He picked up the envelope from the floor addressed to Miss Harper. He opened a file in his computer and printed screenshots of the video. The night kevin and Edd had their little sleepover was going to tear them apart. With these pictures he can complete phase one of the plan.

"This shouldn't be too hard. "

What the letter said:

'To Ms. Harper Evans

This is the best you can do?

[

Image attached]

-signed Kevin Barr