It's PINK!

How did he ever end up in this predictiment!? He only wanted to make sure Kevin had dinner not end up in some scheme of masturbation!

[Slirrrrrp]

Edd tried to focus on the natural wood bar table or the fantastic mini library wrapped in a tree carving on one wall. The smell of freshly ground coffee beans filled the air. Frankly he was worried that the smell of semen would overpower coffee but nobody seemed to noticed. He felt disgusting. The squishyness of his underwater was awful it didnt make his position any better.

Nats point of view was a little bit more raunchier. He was taking advantage of the fact that this was a gold mine of an opportunity. Kevin will no doubt will be pulling his hair out when he wakes up. In truth he wasn't expecting to catch the little show the lovebirds made this morning. He thought the little dork would tempt his friend and boss then be sent away. He was surprised to see this kind of thing from Kevin...

'I wonder if this little nerd knows what he's doing to Kev...'

[Slirrrrrrp... Slirrrrrrp]

Nat was sitting across from him sipping on a green leprechaun mint smoothie. He hadnt said anything since caught Edd in bed with Kevin. Anytime he tried to explain himself the older man would just laugh. Edd jumped a bit when the man said something breaking the silence between them.

"Soo. You and Kevin huh..."

Edd felt his heart skip a beat as memories of this morning flashed in his mind. Nat's eyebrows moved up and down in a seductive matter. Did he think-?!

"WE DIDN'T HAVE SEX!"

[Cough! Cough! Cough]

Nat began choaking on his drink. He banged on his chest. Was this dork serious?! He now felt like a father explain sex to his 21 virgin son! Looking up from the table he couldn't believe how uncomfortable looking and concerned the dude was.

"Look dude here's what's up. I got you and both our boss in a literal "sticky situation". Now I don't want money just want to help out."

"Help? What do you mean?"

"I did a little background check in you for security reasons. Sorry about your circumstances but here's the deal. All I want is a good laugh and I'll donate money to help you out. "

Nat hands me the a present wrapped in pink and white paper. Although physically cute in nature the gift gave off a very ominous aura. But then again mabey he was over thinking this. The first time he meet Nat was strange but ultimately a misunderstanding. Besides this wasn't a cartoon where you can pick the sun from the sky and eat it.

'Yes Edd. Listen to the voice of logic. Student loans and dept is serious bessiness. What's the harm in a laugh anyway?'

Opening the brightly covered box slowly taking off the ribbons and wrapping paper. He wondered if this was like opening Pandora box. Finally having the courage to he ripped open the box... then imeditally slammed it closed. To shocked to actually ask why...

'

This man's a MONSTER!'

....
Meanwhile with Kevin....

Kevin woke up feeling refreshed.

His body tingled with the aftermath of this morning and he didn't know why. Saddly he couldn't remember his dream all that much. All he remembers is a sexy babe with short raven hair.

Mmm. The sounds she made were making his member come back to life. Her moaning his name so softly was nothing like he dreamt before. Everything felt so real like the girl was really there.... too bad it was just a wet dream.

[Ping]

A soft ping came from his computer. Still half asleep Kevin dragged his feet over to his computer. Someone sent him an email with the title [Important video]. As soon as he clicked it a video popped up.

"Aah!

Kevin felt his member almost stand to full attention. The video opened uo to him and edd in bed. He could hear the russeling if their bodies on the squeky mattress. His eyes outlined rhe youngers body as it moved. Since it was looped. Every time it ended Kevin would have the growing pleasure when it would start up again.

Soft moans coming from Edd were really turning him on. Best part is that he couldn't turn away. His hands began twitching somehow hoping to take care of his problem below the belt.

"Aah! Kevin! Please-[gasp!]
"Hnng!. . .[mumbles: Edd]"

That hot sexy raven head from his dream last night was Edd. Kevin could protest and claim he's straight all he wants but... Kevin could only bite his lip as he watched himself grind, grope, and moan.

"KEVIN!"

[Slam]

Kevin couldn't take it anymore and slammed his laptop closed. That final moan was pushing his breaking point extremely. He fell back on his chair with a hand covering his face...

How the hell is he going to face Edd after that. Kevin didn't even know the dork could make that kind of face! He couldn't decide if Edd was trying to wake him up or calling out his name...

'Doesn't change the fact that I came hearing him moan my name...'

.

.

.

Kevin had to take a few minutes before opening his labtop again. Now here's the question he wanted to ask. Who sent this video and how did they record it? The name address wasn't anything that Nat would have come up with.

From: Barb.WireCovert@junkmail.com

(This isn't a real username... if it is then dude what a coincidence)

Scary part is what was this someone going to do with this video....

______

Good?