[1] Personal Assistant

YOONGI'S P.O.V

Studying sucks.

That is the truth.

Everyone in the school knows.

Hell, maybe even the whole world.

I study in one of the most prestigious school here in Korea, Yoonsei University, where my mom used all of her blood, sweat and tears on working just to give me the best last year of my highschool experience.

My mom lived in Daegu while I'm now living in a small room apartment here in Seoul near my school. I chose not to rent a dorm in there since it's too expensive, unlike here, it's cheap and you got everything including an aircon, small cabinet, fridge and a small table.

Most of the students are also living in this building. Including my friends.

Wait, do I have friends?

You don't have one, pabo. You're too lazy to start a conversation to someone.

Moving on. Lately, I am having trouble to pay my rent. The landlady always knock on my door every week just to ask for payment.

It's making me embarrassed because the other students can hear her nagging at me. I can't blame her you know. I'm supposed to pay every six months, I'm three months late.

So, I started doing jobs. Like a cashier on a convenience store, but it didn't last long because I kept dozing off. I tried to become a babysitter too, but was fired the same day because I didn't know how to stop a crying baby.

My mom sends me money every week but those aren't enough due to school expenses and daily needs. I promised myself that I will only call her if I really need money.

I dialed the number of my friend. A while ago was a lie, this guy I'm calling is my only friend, he's the one giving me jobs if I ever need one.

"Hello? Jin-hyung, it's me, Yoongi."

"Yes, I can hear you. Wait, let me guess, you need job again?" Jin hyung asked, I can hear him munching whatever type of food is that.

"Um, yes." I replied.

"You know, Yoongi. Just ask your mom for money, I know she will understands it. Don't push your body too much, think about your health, hm?" He said on the other side of the phone.

"Hyung, not today, please." I sighed, he's always like this. I'm happy that he's worried but it always turns out into a life lesson.

"But-" Jin was about to say something but I cut him off.

"Yah, I need money, help me."

"Excuse me? Min Yoongi, I am your hyung, don't you dare 'yah' me." Jin said, I think I can imagine him pulling his most used expression.

"Who's that, Jin?" I heard someone said in the background, and it's talking in English? Weird, I didn't know that Jin-hyung have a foreign friend.

"Hyung, who's that?" I asked, suddenly I want to know his name. Maybe his roommate?

"Ah, that, is my friend." Jin said, followed by a laugh.

"Nope, Jin is not my friend." Jin-hyung's friend answered again but now in Korean, he laugh afterwards. His voice is somehow deep.

What is the truth?

Is he a foreigner or Korean?

Is he Jin-hyung's friend? Roommate? Or maybe boyfriend? Pft, that's funny.