[11] Come closer

YOONGI'S P.O.V

"It's a secret, Yoongi."

What the hell does that mean?

And the holding hands yesterday, the fuck does that mean?

I didn't get enough sleep because of that, it stresses me out, my mind forgot what is rest and sleep anymore.

I am so confused I can't get my mind straight.

Oh wait, I'm not straight, am I?

I laugh at myself, sitting on the soft dark browned single couch near the window of the coffee shop, waiting for my name to be called out.

I just ordered the usual, caramel macchiato amd a cafe latte for Mochi.

Lisa and I had been texting for awhile now, just seeking some advice, you know. In case Jimin will like me back, maybe, who knows.

Why am I getting so worked up anyways?

"Sir Yoongi? Please claim your order."

~~~~~

I clutch the paper bag with a logo printed in front, sighing heavily. Jimin didn't call or text me but something at the back of my head said that I should buy him a coffee.

The university today was crowded, it's unusual. This always happen when events are being held here, though I was suprised to see that there are medias and vans from news network were in the parking lot of the school grounds.

"Yoongi-yah!"

"Jackson? Why are you still here outside? Classes are about to start." I said, but he gave such a confused expression.

"Yah, do you think there will be classes when mountains of medias are here? Do you know what's going on?" Jackson asked, he grab my wrist and brought me to a bench. He stood up in there and points at someone's direction.

I follwed him right after, looking at where he was pointing.

There, Jimin was standing together with Mr. and Mrs. Park, also the principal. There are also others who were lined up beside them, wearing such glorious suits and formal dresses.

"What's happening?" I ask, my eyes focused on Jimin in a black suit, his faded orange hair was nicely styled.

"They bought half of the university.."

If only I get too close with him a little more then my eyes will be bless-

"Wait, what did you say?" My head snap back right into Jackson, sometimes you just need to clean your ears carefully to make sure you won't be hearing any weird shits from someone.

"I said they bought half of the university."

I chuckle, "wait, so you're saying that Jimin.. and his mother.. and father, bought? You mean like buy?"

Jackson nod slowly, "Mhm."

"Half of the university?"

He rolled his eyes, dragging his nails on his face as he groan in frustration, "Yeah they just did!"

"How the fuck is that even possible?"

"I don't know, it just happened." Jackson shrug, jumping and doing his perfect landing on the dusty ground, he even made a pose.

"How- what?"

Jimin was on the stage, smiling as the medias took photos of them. He's probably sick of the camera flashing around his eyes, yet he still manage to pull those smiley face. A true professional.