[19] No cursing

"Honey, where are you going? Isn't it too early to go outside?"

"Oh- eomma, good morning," Jimin jog down the stairs, giving his mother a quick peck on her cheek, "I'm going to meet Yoongi."

Mrs. Park shakes her head a little, completely bewildered, "whoa- wait, honey. On sunday? You don't go out on Sunday."

"It's Yoongi, we have something to do today."

"You need to tell me. What is happening between you two?" Mrs. Park asked, adjusting her glasses as she crosses her arms.

"Eomma, please-"

"Park Jimin, tell me right now or I will not allow you to leave this house."

"Fine, I'm dating him, we have a date."

Her eyes widen in shock, mouth gape open, "Jagiya! (Honey!), come here, quickly! Don't move, Jimin. We are not done talking here."

Jimin walks towards their living room- not that he was surprised to see both of them sitting on the couch, he knows what's going to happen- another  long ass talk that probably contains life lessons.

Mrs. Park place her cup down, clearing her throat as he nudge on Mr. Park, letting her hand out infront of him.

"Give me my hundred dollars, I won." Mrs. Park grins as she stares on her son, before looking back on her husbad who sighs in defeat.

"Eomma, what the hell?"

"Are you two having a bet?"

"Yeah, your mother and I was betting whether you'll chicken out or date Yoongi." Mr. Park shakes his head, "I should have chose you're going to date Yoongi, I miss my hundred dollars, son."

"Come on, Yoongi. It was for fun, you didn't get hurt," Mrs. Park replied, rolling her eyes, "we're glad you're dating him. But honey, remember, don't fuck this up. I want him for you."

"And don't ever think of what the other people will say, as long as you're happy. We, maybe, have a big reputation here but we don't want to force you on anything." Mr. Park added, holding her wife's hand, giving it a small squeeze.

"I know, thank you for that." Jimin smiles, getting a kiss back on the cheeks from his parents.

"Now go, don't let your man wait." Mrs. Park shoo him away, earning a pat from the back from his father before leaving.

Jimin knew he doesn't deserve his parents. The way they took care of him and not forcing him on doing anything, he's too spoiled- they gave everything, every wishes and every gifts that he wants.

Yet this is the best so far.

Acceptance

It almost feels as if he was just trapped in a dream.

The smile kept plastered in his lips never left, Jimin thought that he might be looking weird at how he grins from ear to ear which earns a few stares from the other people walking by the side of the road.

~~~

"Damn, on a date again?" Lisa mumble under her breath, bringing the straw in her mouth as she takes a quick sip of her coffee, legs crossed while sitting on the chair.

Yoongi's cheeks blush at question. It's not like he can't refuse, actually there's no way in hell he will refuse for another date if you're dating Park Jimin.

He opens his mouth but was cut off by another sigh coming from Lisa, "Yeah, I know. That's Park Jimin."

Yoongi can only smile before turning back to his closet, searching through another pile of clothes..

Then he heard another long exasperated sigh from her, "I can't believe you two are together, we better still hang out."

He laughs softly as he picks a long beige coat before turning around to face Lisa with her eyes narrow and a small pout, "Of course! Just tell me when! Wait- you can be with Jennie you know."

"What?"

"What what?" Yoongi ask, confused.

"You said Jennie?"

"Uh yeah, aren't you two like- super close or something? I heard you said her name while I'm talking to you on the phone."

"Holy shit, you heard nothing after that?" Lisa gawk, her looks threatening and waiting for Yoongi to talk.

"Uh yeah? You hung up?"

Lisa's white teeth exposed quickly, nodding slowly as she laughs akin to some kind of demon shit, who knows but it's definitely a demon laugh right there, "Okay.. okay."

"I got food! I got food! Open the door!"

"Fuck, that's Jin-hyung!" Lisa stands up from her seat, grabbing Yoongi's jacket in a hard tug, "Let's hide ourselves- or maybe let's get out of here! Go go!"

"Lisa, calm down. That's Jin-hyung." Yoongi snort.

He remembers the time when the two visited his apartment again, but all ended up in a mess when Jin and Lisa started bickering on each other about the difference of their age.

Lisa kept calling him an old man while Jin kept calling her an oppa for acting like a guy.

"I bought food-"

"We know, old man. You just said it earlier."

Bitch, they're starting again.

"You're not eating with us."

"Hell no, I will eat."

"Okay, let's eat."

"You two were just fighting.." Yoongi mumble under his breath, how the fuck these two can fight and still be in good terms?

"Let's eat this fast, Yoongi ain't eating because he have another date."

"What?" Jin interrupts, openin the lid of the container before placing his hands on his hip, "that dwarf better not be stealing you away from me."

"from us, old man. Correction."

"He's not." Yoongi sighs for how many damn times that was already.

"Let's eat, I'm fucking hungry."

"Watch your mouth, young lady! No cursing is damn allowed!"

"You just cursed, what the fuck, hyung?"

"No cursing, young man. I just told you!"

"Where's the fun if you're not going to curse? Say some bad shits before you die."

"Come on, I have a date with Park Jimin! Let me live and help me!"

Yoongi came late on their date in the end.

~~~~

I've been away for so long, wtf

This one's just a filler chapter ;-;

but enjoy, plots on the way

smut is on the way

steaming moments madafaka is on the way

jk, im not sure yet ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)