[8] Black suits & Maid Outfits

YOONGI'S P.O.V

I feel like a noodle today. I don't want to see Jimin.

And want to forget everything that happened, yesterday and last last day. And day after that day. And everything.

Am I going to school today?

Should I just text Jimin and say I'm sick?

But I want to see him, too.

"What the fuck, Yoongi?! Andwaeeeeee!" I roll back and forth to my small bed, slapping the shit out of me as small hairs on my skin cringe together with me.

"Yah, Yoongi. Do not ever think that again, huh? Pabo!" Talking to my other self made me look dumb than I already am, hugging my knees as I just stare at the small table that was placed near my television.

My phone vibrates in afterwards, don't really feel like picking it up. But the other me told me to gave in and check it out.

 But the other me told me to gave in and check it out

Throwing my phone off as I get ready for school. The class had a meeting yesterday that we should attend school early today for preparing the next event.

Classroom Fair.

But hey, they won't notice me that I am late. I'm just a nobody.

××××××××××

"Why are you late, little one? Your excuse must be valid." Jooheon looked at me from head to toe, he's probably judging me by now, dimples were slightly shown on his cheeks as he crosses both of his arms.

"Well, there's a traffic."

"Your apartment building is just a few blocks away from here and you're always walking so stop lying." Jooheon replied, his expression never change, it's just blank.

While me on the other hand, eyes widen in shock followed by my eyes narrowing in suspicion.

"H-how did you know? Are you a stalker?" I place my left hand to my mouth, dramatically stepping backward away from him.

Jooheon groan and shake his head, "Aish, this kid, jinjja! We live in the same apartment building, stop assuming. It's time to hajima!"

He finally allow me to enter the classroom, and they are loud as ever. The smell of coffee filled the room, half of them are preparing the designs, as well as the chairs and tables. The other half are preparing for the maid outfits and ingredients.

And me? Nothing. I'm just gonna sit in there and watch this people panic infront of my eyes. How lovely that is.

Those thoughts were set aside as soon as I saw Jimin, standing in there wearing a black suit as Jennie fix his tie.

I choke.

My gaze landed on the other direction, trying to distract myself on other things, why the fuck is he so beautiful?