[9] Lisa know

YOONGI'S P.O.V

I spend my weeks trying not to look happy in front of Jimin everytime I go and see him. I tried my best to act normal around him.

It's difficult as fuck.

"Yoongi, where are you?"

"I'm here, Mochi."

I scroll through twitter and deletes some of my search history because the first account to pop out was Jimin's.

"Why are you here? Buy me lunch, and here's the money." Jimin ordered, handing me the money.

Jimin didn't want to go with me, he prefers eating inside the classroom but here we are at the cafeteria. I was stopped in the middle of my slurping-noodles session when a girl took a picture of us, little did she know that her flash was on. And Jimin was stopped in the middle of his eating when he noticed it as well.

"Excuse me, are you taking picture of us without permission?" Jimin sweetly smiled but the girl shake her head, you can see her cheeks blushing.

"Actually yes, mianhe. I will delete it." She bows before running away.

Jimin rolled his eyes in annoyance, "These students are crazy. They're getting into my nerves."

I didn't say anything and just took a sip of the soup that he bought. This kind of things are usual already, but I still have no idea why Jimin won't get used to it. He should face the consequences for looking so damn sexy and handsome and a devil in disguise and cute and-"

"Yoongi, stop staring and eat."

My cheeks blush in embarrassment, about to say some mocks but closed it when I saw him smirking. I decide to just eat my noodles and pretend that I didn't hear anything.

We went back to the classroom after that but Jimin told me to buy a water again since he forgot to buy one. I sighed and made my way on the cafeteria.

"Can I take a picture of you, please?" A girl asked, her face is small and her hair color is kind of yellowish and she's a beauty, she was also holding a DSLR in her hands.

"M-me? Why me?"

"Seoul Fashion Week is near and our club decided to make Yoonsei Fashion week as well and for it to be plublished in school's newspapers. Since we are not wearing uniform today, a lot of students are showing their fashion sense. And I decided to take a picture of you since you're a hot topic in twitter. Please!" She pleaded, Jin hyung always says that if I don't like it, always say no.

But the problem is, I am not the person who refuse.

"Only one?" I asked, biting my lip.

The girl thought for it awhile before smiling, "Um what about two? I will send you the pic so that you can post the other one on your twitter, deal?"

"O-okay. What pose sh-should I do?"

"Um we ain't gonna take pictures in here, outside the school grounds to be exact."

I texted Jimin and lied that the cafeteria were flooding of students, and that I'm going to be late again. Jimin texted back that he will die in thirst if I'll not be able to return quickly.

"Just act natural." Her smile widen, seeing her adjusting the zoom on the DSLR. She took five pictures of me, since she asks for it.

I'm so happy that no one was around that time.

Because the students are probably inside the classroom instead of walking in the field, Yoongi.

"Oh, and one more thing. Is it true that Jimin will throw a party this weekend?"