[3] Saturday night

YOONGI'S P.O.V

I've been working as Jimin's personal assistant for three weeks now and no sign of us being friends at all, I mean, who wants to be friends with that guy, anyway?

Everyone, Yoongi. Except you.

Today's Saturday and I can't even reward myself a sleep for the whole day.

I was up all night since I'm making Jimin's math homework while talking to Jackson in phone and texting Jin at the same time.

Now all I need to do is give these to Jimin and everything is done.

I check my phone to see 2 messages and 1 missed call.

Messages were from Jin and the missed call was from Jackson.

I took a warm bath. Since the weather isn't as cold today, I wear black shirt and an oversized gray sweater, black jeans and a black converse. I really hate converse sometimes, it makes my feet uncomfortable for some reason.

Locking my door before leaving the apartment. As if on cue, I got a text from Jimin.

Their house isn't that far so I can just walk my way there

I stopped at the nearest coffee shop, where there are a few customers. You can smell the sweet aroma of the coffee beans being brewed.

"Hello, I'm Hani. What's your order?"

"One caramel macchiato and one cafe latte, please."

I took my wallet out and pay, the woman told me to wait for five minutes, I sit near the window, it's my habit to  just judge those people walking on the side of the road.

"Cafe latte and caramel macchiato is here, please get your order!" Hani-sshi said, before smiling at me.

"Thank you." I replied before making my way out of the coffee shop.

I put my earphones and listen to some music, lively music the better. It makes my body energetic, so that I can walk more. I just gotta stretch the shit out of my legs, I think it forgot how to walk.

Because remembering all the shit I've been through to that jerk makes me cry out in anger. There's this time where he called me out on Sunday and made me run to a fucking treadmill.

I was running in there for 2 minutes.

He made me things that I don't do before.

"Is Jimin there, ma'am?" I asked before I heard a click on the door.

"Oh, Yoongi, go inside here, it's cold." The woman's voice said, her voice is so warm. She made me feel like I'm his son.

I'm too shy to call my mom and ask how she is since she don't pick up some times, she's too busy doing her work.