[18] Saturdate

"I don't know what to wear."

Yoongi was panicking for an hour now. His mind feels blank and his heart wants to explode, he's never been so picky on what to wear.

That's Park Jimin he's going to meet, and today's their first date.

Jin was sitting on the floor, and casually eating his seaweed chips, watching a series on Netflix that he's been addicted to lately, Yoongi wasn't sure about the name.

Lisa whom she called over, was sprawled out in Yoongi's bed, phone infront of her face and just typing.

"What are you even watching, hyung? Do you even understand it?" Yoongi asks, raising his brow as he continues on finding something good to wear.

"Ever heard of subtitles? And it's really good, it's called Stranger Things, you must watch it." His hyung said in reply, voice slowly fading out, eyes focused on the big screen infront of him.

"You two better help me or I will change my wifi password." Yoongi threatens, Jin pause his netflix and Lisa had to fly the fuck out of herself off bed, running towards a smirking Yoongi.

"Okay, what do you need? Let's do this!" Lisa flail her arms funnily and Jin had to cover his mouth before letting out a laugh before smacking Lisa in the arm.

Lisa heard a painful groan in reply, chuckling when she return the same action that Jin did to her.

"You two just met today, how can you two punch each other like it was nothing?" Yoongi asks.

The two just shrug as their response.

"I need something good to wear." Yoongi frown, gazing at the pile of clothes that was hanging in his closet.

"It's not that cold today, why not a blue color concept, kinda match on today's weather?" Jin suggest, swiping every piece of clothes before grabbing a pastel blue button up long sleeves.

"Yeah, I agree. Yah, this pants match." Lisa proudly smiles, grabbing the black skinny jeans and a pair of black combat shoes.

"I trust you so I won't complain, thank you." Yoongi grins, kissing the them at the cheeks as gratitude.

"Where are you going?" His Jin-hyung ask, Yoongi can feel his ears heating up by just remembering that he is now officially dating Park Jimin.

Lisa gasp, covering her mouth, "he didn't know?"

"Uh, I forgot to tell something.."

"Okay? What is it?" Jin replies, arms crossing before his brow knit in confusion.

"I-I think I just found out that I'm gay and I like Jimin-"

"Aish! We already know that!"

"I'm dating Park Jimin."

Jin nod, "mhm. I alre- wait, what did you say?"

"Jin-oppa, you're too stupid for not realizing it!" Lisa grumble, "they're dating." Lisa lowers her head down, faking a sob as she wipes it, tears of joy.

"Yah, stand up, ppali. I like him and he's kind to me. Don't worry. And, thank you for understanding. Sorry for not saying it in the beginning." Yoongi sheepishly said, playing the hem of the long sleeves before staring at the two.

"Yoongi, you're so cute and adorable so if he breaks your heart and I heard you crying because of him, I'll fucking break his little fingers, okay?" Jin warns, before hugging Yoongi, "now enjoy out there, have fun."

"Remember the deal, Yoongi. You better get your white suite ready if he made you cry. Love you, now get dress!" Lisa grins.

Jin tried not to shed his tears.