[12.5] Namjin

YOONGI'S P.O.V

"Hyung, I missed you!"

After what seems to be a year, Jin-hyung finally had a free time to get away in his tiring studies. Though, I don't think he's the type of person who will easily get those dark circles under his eyes or a person who'd look haggard.

I'm jealous how he still looks so fresh despite how school stresses him.

"Hyung missed you too! Did you eat already?" Hyung asked with a smile, pulling me in a tight hug, backing away to sling his arm around my shoulders, "Gaja (Let's go), it's my treat."

We stopped at a nearby food restaurant, ordering a beef bulgogi, beef cutted into thin slices before placing it on the grill at the center of the table, a mul-naengmyeon (cold noodle soup) was served after.

"How's Jimin?" he asks, flipping the beef as he observe them carefully.

I'm glad that Jin hyung isn't with someone right now, my cheeks heat as he mentioned Jimin quickly.

"Why are you asking me? Ask him." I fake a huff, trying to make it more believable as I click my tongue in annoyance, "and hyung- ask me if I am doing well first, not him."

He giggled, wiping the sweats that was dripping in his forehead, "okay, I'm sorry. How are you, Yoongi?"

"I'm in hell, hyung. Thanks for asking."

"Do you want me to buy you some cold drinks before going back there again? And you're welcome, honey."

I rolled my eyes in his sarcastic response, replying with a small scoff, "hyung, you're impossible."

"It's unbeliebubble.." he laughs out, throwing his head back as he covers his mouth to stop himself from laughing, "get it? because I do."

"Hyung, shut up and just fucking eat."

"Yah! Watch your language."

I don't wanna get fully detailed by how Jin-hyung started nagging at me and eating his cold noodle soup at the same time. He never slows down, and never gets tired of speaking after chewing and swallowing. 

We both stayed silent for awhile, focusing on our food and stuffing our stomach full.

It wasn't even a minute, hyung had to answer the call that was ringing beside him, flinching when he put it right into his ear.

"Yeah, yeah. Where are you? Ah jinjja? I'm with a friend right- mhm, okay. I uh, I'm not sure. Fine fine! I'll send the location." Jin-hyung sighed, scratching the back of his neck.

"Uh, Yoongi. Is it okay if my friend will get to tag along with us? He happened to be near and asked if he can come and eat."

My mouth gape open, about to say something bit realized it was unecessary as I pressed my lips together, nodding my head, "of course, hyung! It's okay, is he your friend- the guy, speaking in english? the foreigner?"

"No, he's not a foreigner, Yoongi. Eat more, I missed you so much." Jin-hyung cooed at me, pinching my cheeks that was quickly coated in a rosy colored, pushing his hands away.

Another ring of his phone was interrupted, hyung cursing under his breath when he was stopped in the middle of slurping his noodles, "Yah, just go inside and find us, don't call me again, I'm starving and let me eat for once, Namjoon!"

"H-hyung, quiet down, please." I gasp, tapping his arm when I saw him slamming his phone back on the table.

"Yeah, sorry about that. Namjoon's just- he's- whatever. There he is. Yah, Kim Namjoon! Come here!"

For the very first time, I get to see his friend, Kim Namjoon. I was greeted by a smile, with a very deep dimples on both sides of his cheeks, before turning his head to face hyung, catching for his breath, beads of sweats were about to fall down from his forehead. He placed a hand on Jin-hyung's shoulder, bending down to pull him for a hug.

"Are you done eating?" Namjoon frown, sitting beside Jin-hyung who replied with a 'no' and handing him a paper towel to wipe the sweats.

"I'm sorry, baby."

Fuck.

I rarely speak in English, but I really know what that means. Since um- Jimin said that not long ago.

"It's okay, Namjoon. What do you want? I'll order something for you."

I was quiet the whole time because first, I can the lovey-dovey tension between them, there's a hidden feeling that they're more than just friends. And second, because Namjoon is just staring in Jin-hyung the whole. It's awkward to get in their way.

"Oh- um, sorry about earlier. You're Min Yoongi, right?"

My head snap back up, nodding at him.

"I heard a lot about you. I'm Kim Namjoon, how are you?" Namjoon smiled at me.

I let out a nervous laugh, "I uh- I'm fine, thank you."

"Oh, you're good at speaking English, keep up the good work!" He pats my head, and continues on eating. There are times where I tried to unsee some of their moments together, like how Namjoon will lean into Jin-hyung's shoulder, giving Jin-hyung a piece of meat, the way Namjoon smiles at him is the most sweetest smile I've seen on my entire life. Or how Jin will casually send Namjoon some stares, like gosh- I need to stop, it's like seeing my parents flirting on each other.

They're sweeter than sweet.

I'm just right here, I'm okay. I'm really fine. No one's a third wheel here.

××××××××

A sneak peek in Namjin's love story, of course this is a special chapter- dUH THATS NAMJIN