[17] Not Anymore

It was a great achievement for Yoongi to wake up before his alarm clock starts to ring beside him.

He didn't even sleep at all.

Using the edge of the bed as a support to stand himself up for he cannot feel his legs anymore. He groan, why the hell did he hugged his knees on the cold floor the entire time?

Yoongi tried to close his eyes earlier, to rest for a little while. A lot of what-the-fuck moments happened, and he still cannot process it on his mind properly.

He ended up on the floor, staring at nothing in particular that time.

Yoongi cried infront of Jimin.

Jimin kissed his forehead.

Jimin held his hands.

Taehyung got stabbed on his thigh.

Park Jimin just fucking asked him for a date.

Yoongi knead his face with a soap as water drip on his head down to his body, erasing the fact that he just bawl his eyes out infront of Jimin.

But almost punching the tiles of his bathroom as he tried not to squeal at the fact that a man he never thought of liking him back will be the first one to ask him out.

Yoongi turn his shower off, staring at the mirror as he observe that his swollen face somehow died down, drying himself off before stepping out.

He remembers Jin-hyung giving him packs of facemask when he went out with this guy called 'Namjoon'-hyung.

Yoongi stares at his watch.

There's still a lot of time before school starts.

He opens the drawer of his cabinet, tearing one of the facemask as he read the instructions. Yoongi never done something like this before, but he heard it on some of his few classmates that using it can be good to skin.

Yoongi cannot help but to paint a disgust expression on his face as soon as he pulls out the mask out of the pack.

It's too wet, and he didn't know this transparent liquid similar to a syrup is sticky and cold.

Placing it on his face, he made sure that it perfectly sits on his face, massaging them for a little while, and starts focusing on drying his hair.

Twenty minutes had passed and he quickly removes it, afraid to catch an acne if he didn't follow the directions carefully.

He watched this korean drama called Weighlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo and there's a scene where the leading actress got herself a pimple for not following what her friends said of when to remove it.

Yoongi cringe, everyone hates pimples.

He slap his cheeks gently before standing up and dressing into his uniform, being careful that his hair might get ruined any minute.

"Wait," Yoongi stop in his tracks, "I don't need to do this shit."

Yoongi can feel his cheeks heat up by the second he realize it.

He wants to look attractive in front of Jimin.

It's not bad, right? since they are now dating.

"Wait, are we really dating?" Yoongi bit his lower lip, pacing back and forth in his small apartment.

"What should I do when I met him on school?" He mumble to himself.

"Should I greet him?"

"What about- bring some coffees?"

"Talk like nothing happened?"