[5] Representatives & Theme

YOONGI'S P.O.V

The past four months working with Jimin was hell. I still can't believe that I was able to survive in his hands.

My friendship with Jackson grows more to the point that he was able to meet Jin and now those were the best of friends instead of me.

One thing I noticed is that both of them can't keep their mouth shut everytime we hang out, I can't even keep up with them. I'm so out of place.

But even so, I love watching them laughing especially when you can hear Jin with his wiping windows' laugh and Jackson being extra.

Jin talks about that Namjoon guy, the korean yet also an english speaker. I still can't meet him, he said that I will, in sometime because his friend is busy.

Jackson talks about this guy named Mark, whom he said lives in America but is actually a Taiwanese.

And here I am, nothing to talk about.

The incident happened many months ago? I can't tell them that. They might start go crazy. Jimin also never mentioned it again.

And now-

"Yoongi-sshi, answer number four, please." Our english teacher, Mr. Seungkwan, said.

All of my thoughts were gone by the time I stand up. I can see every student's eyes staring at me.

Mr. Seungkwan looks young on his age, he love joking but when you start dozing off in his class, it will be one of your embarrassing moment in life.

If you are only shy shy shy.

Stop singing in your head Yoongi and start reading!

He's also a high quality english speaker. Very fluent.

"Yoongi, read the question and answer?"

I can't read this shit.

I need subtitles, fuck.

"Um, okay. If.."

"Enough," Mr. Seungkwan said, and told me to sit down.

"Next time, listen to the discussion well." He said, before starts re-reading the question and asks for somebody to answer it, I thank Zeus because he didn't throw some sassy comments about it.

Nothing to talk about in today's class after that.

It's already 8:45 p.m, only 15 minutes before the dismissal. Our adviser, Ms. Jessi talks about the near event, Sports Festival and Classroom Fair.

My least favorite event and my favorite event.

Last year's Sports Festival, I was the representative of our class since they don't allow any athletes to join, and give others a chance.

I did a pretty good job back there.

I was second place.

Second to the last, to be exact.

But still, not last.

And we have this Classroom fair, it was inspired on the Culture Festival in Japan, where I only sit and watch my classmates. They told me not to help since I'm pretty clumsy and can't interact with people that much.

"Sports Festival and Classroom Fair are coming up. What are the plans? What's the concept of this room?" Ms. Jessi's husky voice echoed in the room. Some try to fake as if they are thinking really hard.

I'm just yawning, nothing much.

"Suggestions, anyone? None? Jooheon, yes yo president." Ms. Jessi tried to copy him and everyone in the room just laughs a little, "Come here infront and let's talk about this matter right here, right now."