[14] Missed Calls

Yoongi never liked mondays, nor the rest of the weekdays.

He had to wake up too early, again.

Burying his face on the pillow, he lets out a groan, muttering high-pitch complains as he punch the bed in his outburst.

"Damn it." He curse, shifting his body to kneel. He can feel the slight comfort of the mattress in his skin, which seems to be inviting him to go back and sleep.

Yoongi frown, he really don't want to go to school today. If only Jimin didn't text him.

Oh yes, Jimin.

His secret crush (Yes, he knows it's childish to call Jimin his crush) who constantly loves lying a lot especially that time on the gym. Yoongi sometimes wished he didn't establish feelings towards the bastard.

The amount of chances dating Jimin is probably lower than his grades, he thought.

Also, Yoongi sometimes wonder that he should start being a hoe and flirt a lot.

In that way, he can distract himself from Jimin so he can maybe stop letting Jimin to control him easily. Or again, maybe the problem here is really himself who spoils Jimin too much to the point that he don't have any ability to refuse.

Yoongi laughs, slapping both of his cheeks, "you're crazy, Yoongi, jinjja. You can't refuse because you're his assistant, okay?"

He tried to deny that fact, Yoongi will never spoil a bastard with such a bossy attitude.

After he take his long ass bath that consists a lot of life decision making, more performing and singing in the shower, he wear a black ripped jeans that tightly hug his legs, showing a thin line exposure of his pale knees. Also wearing his favorite blue false two cap hoodie sweatshirt and a black nike shoes.

Yoongi walk his way out, wanting to throw himself of the tall building when he realized he had to take a damn walk right a few blocks away from his apartment on the way to university

His brow knit in confusion, pressing his lips together to form a thin line, seeing four missed calls from Taehyung. They never met again ever since they saw each other in the coffee shop, there are only multiple messages of "hi's" or "how are you?" but it was really often, he was confused to see missed calls.

(4) Missed Calls from Taehyung

5:23 AM

5:30 AM

5:32 AM

5:35 AM

6:23 AM

From: Yoongi

    why did u call me, taehyung-ah~? is something wrong?