[4] Sunday morning

YOONGI'S P.O.V

There was no sign of sun light in Jimin's room by the time my eyes opened. It's because a dark and thick curtain was fully covering the windows, I'm assuming that he don't like bright colors that much hm.

I rub my eyes, following by a yawn. My body felt like it was pulling by the gravity and can't get up. Even the couch here feels comfortable, you just need to find the correct sleeping position.

I glance on my right direction where I can see Jimin's back facing at me, his lower body was covered in a blanket.

I sit up, folding the blankets that Jimin gave me before standing. Don't wanna leave a mess and act like what will Jimin do, you know.

I also need to clean the mess we made awhile ago. It makes me cringe to see a trash in a beautiful room like this.

Just as I am about to stand, my legs gave out making a loud thug as my knees hit the wooden floor.

I bit my lip and glance at Jimin who's still sound asleep.

My legs are still sleeping, holy shit. How in the world is this even happening? Impossible!

I'm just there on my knees, I tried to touch my leg but I feel nothing.

I use the couch as a support and try to make myself stand up again, oh god, my legs feels like a noodles.

My knees hit the floor and made the same mistake awhile ago but this time Jimin jumps out in surprise, shifting on his bed just to turn and checks out on whats happening before removing his sleeping mask.

His shock expression was change into a confused one.

"What are you doing?" Jimin asks.

"I'm.. excercising as you can see." I replied, bringing both of my arms near my chest and twist my upper body from right to left.

But Jimin isn't buying any of it.

"You hate excercising, stop lying." Jimin said without expressing any emotions.

After that, he looks as if something clicks on his mind.

"Wait," Jimin's eyes widen, "are you trying to steal?"

"What? No! I just woke up for fuck's sake." I huff at him.

"Then why are you being weird?"

"My legs are still sleeping, please help me. It feels numb." I pout and try to move it but I just can't feel it entirely yet. Well I can move my feet but the rest, can't. They feel ticklish when I even tried to touch them.

"No way, I'm going back to sleep."

"Please, Jimin." I pleaded, "I said help me! Ppali!"

"Fine fine!" Jimin gave in and got out of his bed.

Jimin pick me up in bridal style and..

Bitch.

I almost scream the fuck out, my heart are rapidly beating again and it's just as if I'm safe around him. His hands are warm too, for a cold hearted guy like him.

"No wait! Not here.." I almost glared at him but since we are just face to face, my pupils started shaking and I don't know where to look, again.

I'm not really sure why am I being like this? Well, it's a natural reaction, right?

"I mean.." I lower my voice, "I mean, I just cleaned my bed. I don't want it to be ruined or something.. like that."