[10] Jimin's secret

YOONGI'S P.O.V

I had to meet Jimin today, because his family are currently out of town due to work? I guess. Today's friday night and he told me to come over because no one's cooking for him, their ahjumma is also on her day off until Sunday evening.

I wasn't even cool about this.

I'm freaking out. I don't even want to see his face later. Just what will happen to me if he brought up that rumor going on social medias right now?

Both of us didn't post anything related to that. Damn Taehyung, that kid causing shits like that.

My pupil seem to be shaken off too much, not really knowing where to look at. My body feels like the cold weather is cuddling with me, I can't even get to calm my mind down.

I dialed Jackson's phone number but no answer. I was a little bit sad at the fact that me and him only got to text and call each other, we don't hang out anymore, but lately he had been calling me every night, saying how he wants to sleep already but he cannot due to the pile of projects in front of him.

Then to Lisa, thank goodnes, I heard a few rings before she answers.

"Hello bitches!"

"Yebeoseyo? Lisa, it's me Yoongi."

"Yes, love. What do you need? Oh wait fuck!" Weird noises was heard from the other side of the phone, I even heard a laugh after.

"Gwaenchanha?" I asked, but heard a groan as a reply.

"I'm fine, I was just excited to ask you about this dating thingy between you and Jimin, I ended up tripping over my facial cream."

"It's not true, it's all bullshit. Taehyung thought we are dating,"

"Yep, I know. And I know you want that to happen too." She smirk.

"M-mwo? What?"

Lisa giggled, "Stop playing innocent, Yoongi. I know you want to date Park Jimin."

I bit my lip,  smiling like crazy as I look from where I was walking, "Fine, but this is our secret only. I really wish that we are dating."

"I know. Who wouldn't want to date Park Jimin? You're thirstaaaaaaaay~"

"No, that is not true! I am not thirsty for him. Yah, just help me."

Lisa teases me a little while about it before I ask, "I'm listening."

"Mochi told me to come over, and I don't know what to do. He might scold me about this rumor thing."

Lisa shrieked excitedly, "Fuck, you are calling him Mochi? You two ain'y even together yet, you cute lil bitch, I want to hug yoooou."

"Lisa, focus! I'm near Jimin's house already."

"Just act normal, talk to him like how you talk to him."

"How to be normal? And ever since I realized I liked him, I've been talking to him nicely and I forgot how to be grumpy around him." I fake a cry, "I don't know what to do."

"Wow, just frick frack and everything will be fine."

"Frick frack?"

"My baby boy is so innocent." Lisa cooed at me on the other side of the phone, "Just do what you think you need to do. Confess already for fuck's sake, there's a chance he likes you too. If you tell it to him sooner, and you got rejected, atleast you know you don't need to get your hopes up."