[6] Talk of the town

YOONGI'S P.O.V

Today's our day 4 preparation for the event. I woke up earlier than usual since the heartless jerk called me saying that he needs a water boy while running in the oval at the school, just awhile ago with Minhyuk and Jooheon.

Each room in the university are full of mess. Everyone are busy.

We just finished writing and styling our banner to be put and glued outside the room, the whole class distributed almost a thousand won for the maid uniforms, ingredients, and other materials.

I don't really get it why do I need to explain everything.

So I'm walking in the hallway right now, I need to buy a water for Jimin. They just finished running in the field.

"Isn't he the guy on twitter?" Someone whispered in the corner, talking to some other girls.

Who's that guy?

I press the button for water in the vending machine. And on the corner of my eye, there are group of girls sitting in a round table.

"O m g, he's the guy!"

"Where where?"

"That guy! I'm so jealous he get to hang out with that hot guy."

"I saw the photo. And I swear, they look cute together."

"He's lucky though. The other guy is so handsome."

I got the water bottle and headed back to the room.

Mostly girls and some other boys keeps talking about that guy. And I am so curious right now. I want to ask what they are talking about but then I might end up jumbling every words, plus it's not my business.

Jimin was leaning on the seat, as usual, talking to some girls.

"Jimin, your water, here." I handed it to him, he just smile and I just walk away. I'm used to that.

I placed my hand behind my back, walking slowly as I observe all my classmates doing their own work.

I saw Jennie with her other friends, Rosé, Lisa and Jisoo who's talking about the design for the maid uniform. Jisoo was sketching on her notebook, the four are in deep conversation when I heard them talking about the colors of the outfits.

"Yoongi, come here." Jennie said, pulling me towards them randomly, "Sit, you need to explain some things to us."

"Wait, did you see it? You know, the picture?" Lisa asked, her right brow raised. All of their eyes focused on me, Jisoo even stopped on what she's doing.

What picture?

Am I supposed to see some picture?

Am I outdated?

The four of them shriek excitedly when I shake my head, obviously not having any idea on what they are talking about, all of them starts opening their phone and starts scrolling.

"This is you and Jimin, right?" Rosé said with a big smile on her face in victory. The three girls shows a grimace when they lost.

 The three girls shows a grimace when they lost