[13] Breakfast

"F-fuck, I don't wanna go for another round." Yoongi look back at Jimin with pleading eyes, hoping that Jimin will understand.

Yoongi never felt so tired in his life, he just wants to sleep- maybe take a shower first before closing his eyes and drifting off into a sweet sleep, that'll be good. But no, Jimin is standing beside him with a playful smirk in his mouth, loving how Yoongi looks with his chest heaving and mouth open, catching for his breath. Some of his mint hair strands sticking into his sweaty forehead.

"Nah, I know you want it." Jimin said, chuckling.

"No, I-I don't. Please, I don't wanna go again."

"Aniyo, Yoongi."

Yoongi only frowns, he can't believe Jimin's enjoying it while he is suffering and begging. Begging for Jimin to stop the fucking treadmill already because he had enough. He will not go and run again, the energy he saves up for almost a week was gone in a speed of light.

( A/N: whatchu thinkin' ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)   )

As usual, Jimin set him up again. Yoongi woke up early in the morning, because a text coming from Jimin saying that he will treat Yoongi a breakfast. Foods are always delicious when you're not spending any money from it, being a hungry shit he was, accepted it and took a quick bath to meet the bastard.

Instead, Jimin brought the two of them in his favorite gym. Yoongi's so disppointed, he almost let out a sob.

"Please, I'm hungry, Mochi." Yoongi gets off the treadmill, sitting on one of the benches not so far away from it, letting his head down as he close his eyes. Feeling a little bit dizzy, he opens them, hoping that it will go away.

"You okay?" Jimin, being worried already, placed a hand on Yoongi's shoulder who flinch a little but then receive a small nod from him.

"Let me go get our bag, stay here."

Yoongi nods and mumble an 'okay', taking a mouthful of water, feeling the tasteless beverage coming down from his throat, it was refreshing just a little, really. By means of that, he means excercising, it felt good to feel his heart beats starts going faster then back to normal again, at the same time he can feel the muscles in his legs tensed up and so was his arm.

Maybe he needs to starts running.

He laughs, just kidding, he won't do that again. Yoongi will probably curls up in his bed, sleeping or scrolling through his phone.

Yoongi saw Jimin walking up on his way, an idea pops into his mind, grinning evily at his revenge. It's not like the mint haired cannot act but he will definitely do his best. So he quickly pulls a sick expression, letting out a groan as he sigh heavily.

"I-I feel sick." He fake a whimper, staring down at the floor to hide the smile on his mouth, "Mochi, I feel sick."

Jimin's eyes widen, this is his fault now, isn't it? He never swears at himself that much. Seeing Yoongi curls up with his face on his knees makes him want to smack his own head for the stupidity that he did.

"I'm taking you to hospital, can you walk?" He tried to sound composed, comforting Yoongi as he place his hand in his back, trying to soothe Yoongi with his touch.

Yoongi bites his lip, feeling a little embarassment at the small touch. Just as he thought, he can't stand it when Jimin sounded anxious. Yoongi lift his face and gave him a smile, "I'm joking, mianhe."

Jimin's mouth gape open, holding his breath for a moment, brushing his fingers against Yoongi's pale cheeks to really check is he was alright, "fuck, never do that again. You scared the shit out of me, never do that again."