The Not-Shagging

"Professor Granger! It is a rare treat indeed to see you in the stands." Professor Slughorn greeted Hermione enthusiastically.

"I felt I should show support to my house. After all, we are playing Slytherin." Hermione grinned as she joined Professor Slughorn and Neville Longbottom, who had long since taken up the post as Professor of Herbology and was currently Head of Gryffindor House.

"I thought you hated Quidditch, Hermione," Neville inquired.

"I don't hate Quidditch. I just don't find it particularly stimulating. But I am a professor now, and a Gryffindor alumna. It doesn't hurt to show some school spirit every now and then."

Professor Slughorn agreed, "Indeed it does not m'dear. And may the best team win. Which of course will be Slytherin."

Neville rolled his eyes. "Horace, do you really want to engage in a battle of trash talk with a Gryffindor?"

Professor Slughorn chuckled. "House rivalry aside, Slytherin has a fine team this year. Best Seeker since Draco Malfoy."

Hermione felt her ears turn pink at the mention of Draco. Where was he, by the way? She looked around the box and was surprised to see, in addition to many Hogwarts faculty, there were many donors who had come to show their support for one of the two rival teams. Unfortunately, none of them were Draco.

"Looking for someone, Hermione?" Neville asked.

Hermione quickly turned her head to face Neville. "Not at all. I just never realized how many donors came to see the games."

Professor Slughorn nodded his head, "There is no game that draws quite so much donor support as the Gryffindor/Slytherin match. Unless of course the two happen to be playing in the final match. And speaking of Slytherin support, Mr. Malfoy how wonderful to see you here!"

Hermione turned quickly to find the handsome blond ex-Slytherin grinning as he took Professor Slughorn's hand to shake it. She had to pinch herself to keep from staring at him.

She had never seen him look so casual. Rather than his usual robes, he wore a pair of dark denims and a hunter green button down with the sleeves slightly rolled up. His white blond hair was so sexily disheveled Hermione couldn't help but fantasize about running her hands through that perfect head of hair. Despite the Muggle attire, he was the most Slytherin-looking thing Hermione had ever laid eyes on.

Needless to say, she wished they could skip the game so she could take him back to her dorm and ride him until neither of them could see straight.

"Professor Longbottom," Draco addressed Neville with cordial formality, despite the fact that he was a ruthless bully towards him in school.

"Malfoy." Neville didn't seem too keen on speaking with Draco at any length, considering that this was the man who used to hex his shoelaces together when they were eleven.

Draco turned to Hermione. "Professor Granger. Wonderful to see you again." Other than the corner of his lips quirking upwards slightly at addressing Hermione, his face remained the epitome of Slytherin composure and etiquette.

Hermione however, was not so cool. She couldn't fight the flush on her cheeks upon being greeted by the delicious man. "Mr. Malfoy. Won't you join us?"

Draco ignored the slight grimace on Neville's face at Hermione's request, and accepted graciously. "I'd be delighted."

He sat on Hermione's other side, away from Neville. As he brushed by she could smell the clean heat of his cologne, thereby adding to the ever-growing whopper of a list of things about the man that seemed to leave an impression in her knickers. He sat close enough where she felt self-conscious of every breath she took. Surely he could hear her heart pounding in her chest.