The Malfoy Men Stand Up to Bullies

Hermione awoke feeling warm and happy. Draco's arms enveloped her possessively and his body felt so good against her naked skin. She felt him stir, tightening his grip on her. She snuggled closer to him and sighed when she felt warm lips on her shoulder.

"Sleep well?" he asked, his voice croaky with sleep.

"Very." She arched her neck to make it more accessible for his attentions. His teeth lightly grazed the hollow where her neck met her shoulder. She moaned at the sensation of his tongue flicking across her freshly awakened skin.

"So did I," he whispered into her ear, nibbling the lobe. "You exhausted me."

She giggled. "You were the one who—hmmm." He silenced her with a sensual kiss. She melted into it and relaxed her body as he moved above her and massaged her left breast. His lips left trails across her cheekbones, her jaw, her neck. She bit her lip as he moved south towards her breasts and rolled her hips into his, eliciting a groan from the blond man.

"Sweet Merlin," she heard him faintly whisper against her collarbone. Her eyelids fluttered at the pleasure of the skin-to-skin contact and the expertise of his lips, nipping and sucking the sensitive flesh. She almost didn't register the gaggle of house elves gathered around the crack in Draco's bedroom door.

"Oh my god, Draco!"

"Mmmm, Hermione," he groaned, sucking a nipple into his mouth.

"Get off!"

"You first, love." The horny man didn't realize Hermione's distress.

Hermione adopted her classroom voice. "Draco. Your house elves are watching us."

Draco went slack jawed. "Merlin's tit, are you serious...?" He turned towards the door and the house elves scattered as his eyes fell on them. He sighed deeply and pinched the bridge of his nose, squinting his eyes shut. "I don't even know how to begin to apologize for this."

Hermione chuckled. "It's fine."

"No, it's not." Was it too much to ask that the Fates, those vindictive bitches, just leave him alone long enough to have morning sex with Hermione? Without classes of brats to teach and nosy house elves ruining everything? He sighed. "I'll go have a talk with them." Hermione stifled a giggle as he pouted, throwing on a pair of trousers and a robe. He turned to her, smirking slightly at the sight of her disheveled state.

She was a fucking vision. Her wild, curly hair was rumpled all over the place in a pattern that screamed "freshly-shagged". She held a thin sheet over her breasts to cover her nudity. And she was wearing a crooked smile that beckoned for him to just say "fuck it" and jump back into bed so he could have his wicked way with her. "Don't you go anywhere. We're not finished," he quipped as he made for the door.

_____________________

Merlin's ballsack this is awkward. How do I say, "I'd like to fuck my girlfriend in peace without you lot perving on us" and not offend them?

The house elves were gathered, per Quincy's instruction, in the servant hall. Draco did not enjoy addressing them as a group. Looking down at about twenty or so pairs of enormous, unblinking eyes simply reminded him how outnumbered he was. He cleared his throat. "As you all know, I have a guest staying with me in my room. A female guest. And she...we require privacy."

No reaction.

"I realize this is somewhat unprecedented, but I ask you all to try not to gawk at her too much. Give her some space. But treat her as you would any distinguished guest of mine."