Draco Malfoy, You Magnificent Bastard

Draco awoke choking on a mouthful of curly brown hair. After the initial discomfort and brief terror that he was maybe dying subsided, he practically purred at the memory of last night.

Once his heart finally stopped pounding from the shock of his first shag in nearly a decade, he and Hermione retired to her dorm room for Round Two. A very naughty, athletic Round Two. Yep. No doubt about it. He had no objections to her mouth now. It was an awesome mouth. His favorite mouth. Years of bossing people around must have made it extra equipped to—

"Good morning," Hermione murmured sleepily.

"Morning," he whispered huskily as he placed a series of soft kisses behind her ear.

"Mmmm, that feels...FUCK!!!!"

Draco was thrown back as Hermione leapt out of bed. "Yes, well that was sort of where I was hoping the morning would go."

"No, you prat. It's morning!" She scrambled as she attempted to throw on a violet bra. Draco was so disheartened to see her breasts caged behind the oppressive garment, he didn't even tell her it was twisted in the back.

"Very good, Granger. Morning is the thing that comes after night. As an involved parent, I'm glad to know my child is receiving his education from the very best."

Hermione rolled her eyes. "Don't you know what this means?"

"Whatever it means, it's no excuse for you to put clothes back on. If mornings are so traumatic for you, why don't you come back to bed and we can do nighttime things? I'll make you forget all about mornings." His eyes seemed to enlarge into...were those...?

Fuck Merlin, he's got silver puppy dog eyes. As if he needs more tricks in his panty-dropping arsenal.

Hermione whined and stomp-tapped her foot like an actual child being forced to do something she didn't want to. "I caaan't. I've got class in half an hour."

Draco threw the covers back (reminding Hermione of what he looked like naked) and stalked over to her. "Cancel it." He wrapped his arms around her. "It's Monday. Only the swotty, nerdy kids will be paying any attention anyway."

Hermione narrowed her eyes slightly. "You do realize your son qualifies in that category? As did I back in the day."

Draco smirked. "My son is a goddamned prodigy. Too much information and he'll keel over in a genius-coma. And you, Miss Granger," he slipped a hand between them and stroked her through her knickers, prompting her to gasp, "have been such a good girl, don't you think you deserve a day to yourself?"

Circe's tit he's good. Hermione's internal angel and demon raged on inside her overactive brain.

Angel-Hermione: "You can't cancel class! You're a responsible adult. Those children depend on you."

Devil-Hermione: "Hey. Remember how before last night you hadn't been laid in years? Remember how much you enjoyed not getting laid? Of course you don't because it fucking sucked. That beautiful man there rubbing your clit will make you forget your own name if you just woman-up and cancel class!"

When he slipped a finger inside her knickers to touch her properly her devil's monologue got louder. She bit her lip in frustration. Draco's eyes widened at the sight and he slipped a digit into her wet heat, pumping languidly...just enough to tease.

"I...Draco, um...oh, I...I...no I can't cancel class!"

Angel-Hermione: "Looks like I won this round."