Chapter 2: Bracelet

Morgan's Pov

'This is it. It's my birthday! It's still too early. It's 7:00 in the morning and i'm done preparing already. Really huh. It's not too obvious that i'm excited.'

~knock~knock~

"Come in." I said. Then the door open revealing my dad smiling so brightly.

"You're early today. I thought that i'm still going to wake you up. You are now a grown young lady. Happy birthday dear." Oh how sweet then I hug my dad so tightly.

"Thanks dad." Then he breaks the hug.

"Here my gift for you. Open it." I look at the box and it's so blue. I open it. Wow!

"Dad it's so amazing. Is this really for me?!" He nodded. It's a bracelet. A weird but beautiful bracelet.

 A weird but beautiful bracelet

"Wear it. Don't you dare remove it okay." Dad said while smiling. And I did what he said I wear the bracelet and it's so beautiful.

"Yep I won't remove this thing. By the way dad i'm going to—" I was cutt off by him.

"Yes you can. They already asked permission to me and they're already here." My eyes widened by hearing the last part.

"Whattt?!?!" I grab my shoulder bag and give dad a kiss on the cheeks.

"Bye dad." I run out of my room and go downstairs but stopped for awhile when I hear him speak.

"Please don't be late coming home because I have something to tell you okay." Then I just nod my head and run downstairs.

"Sorry to keep you waiting guys. But the two of you are too early." I said.

"What early are you talking about it's already 8." Melissa said while glaring at me and showing me her phone.

"Oh!" Was all I could say.

"Let's go now, we'll treat you so don't worry. Hop on the car." Melissa said.

"Wait a car?! You mean we're going to ride on a car?!" I said surprisingly.

"Melissa did you forget that Morgan doesn't wanna ride on a car because she has motion sickness." Abi said.

"Oh yeah I forgot. But how can we go to other places if we don't have a transportation?" Melissa ask with a sad tone.

"We'll walk." I said bluntly.

"WALK?!?!" The two of them shouts in unison. Owww my ears hurts.

"Don't shout please my eardrums is gonna tear apart." I said.