Chapter 13: Queen Arethusa

Amiera's Pov

'I rub my eyes because I feel like someone's shaking my shoulder. I start to open my eyes then I see Allisandra smiling at me.'

"Good morning Allisandra." I said tiredly.

"Good morning Amiera. You need to stand up and make yourself look neat because Queen Arethusas' guardian is here. And she said to gather all the guardians. I'll be waiting in the living room." She said. Then I suddenly jump out of the bed and make myself look pleasant.

'After I fix myself I got out of the room then run towards the living room and I see them all sitting already. And I saw a girl with white cloak standing and facing them I guess that's the guardian. Oh no i'm the only one who's not there yet. I facepalm then run towards them then sits beside Moriya.

"So that's the last one?" The girl with white cloak said. Then Allisandra nods her head.

'Then she is whispering something or should I say she's enchanting something. After she enchants there is a light. I suddenly shield the light from my eyes using my hand. When the light disappeared there's a girl wearing a white dress with a wand looking at us. She's so beautiful.'

"This is Queen Arethusa." The girl with white cloak said. Then I saw Allisandra and Korah kneel with one knee then bows their head. Then Aviur and Edgar followed. I look at Moriya beside me and she also look at me then the two of us followed them also.

"Oh please stop with the formalities here." She said while waving her hands in front of her, then all of us stand up then sits on the couch.

"Wow. I can't believe it the guardians are all gathered here already." She said happily.

"Alyssa and Michaels daughter." She said while pointing at Allisandra's direction.

"Maria and Renzo's daughter." She said while pointing at Moriya's direction.

"Klea and Luke's son." She said while pointing at Edgar's direction.

"Vanessa and Jordan's son." She said while pointing at Korah's direction.

"Eileen and Zeke's son." She said while pointing at Aviur's direction.

"And last Geneva and Norman's daughter." She said while pointing towards my direction. Then she claps her hands while smiling so brightly. So Norman is my fathers name.

"*ahem* Excuse me Queen Arethusa but are we just going to tell them their parents name? Or tell them the things that we need to say." The girl with white cloak said with a scary tone and I see Queen Arethusa shivered then scratch her head while smiling awkwardly then looks at the girl with white cloak.

"Don't be angry at me Victoria. I was about to tell them okay." Queen Arethusa said while pouting then Victoria glared at her.

"I'm really right that i'm the one who came here with you." Victoria said. Then suddenly I feel like someone tugged my arm. I look at the direction and it's Moriya. She comes close to me and wispered something.

"Is this really Queen Arethusa?" I just look at her and shrugged. I hear someone clearing it's throat and it's Victoria.

"Guardians we came here to tell you that- Queen Arethusa what are you doing there!" I jumped at her voice and look to my left where Queen Arethusa sit down. When did she sit here?!

"I was just going to listen to you Victoria." Queen Arethusa said while giving puppy dog eyes to Victoria and I heard Victoria sighed, calming herself down.

"Let's go back to the topic. As i've said earlier we're here to tell you guardians that you will go and train at Artaxerxes for 3 months. Don't worry someone will help you train there. You all need to be stronger because there are enemies out there but for the mean time we'll not tell you the full detail yet. And while you do your training the first guardians will be the one to guard so that your trainings will not be interrupted." Victoria said then Queen Arethusa stands up and went to Victoria's side.

"Thank you Victoria." She said. Then she look towards us now with a serious look in her eyes and face.

"I know that you guardians will be successful you're all like your parents so no doubt about it and I wish you all good luck and now we will teleport you all to Artaxerxes tribe." Then after that she points her wand towards us and she close her eyes then she enchants something.

"Kita su re ireztara ash Artaxerxes. Naume." She opened her eyes then bright light appears.

Author's Pov

'The guardians appeared in a very big castle located in the center that's been surrounded by the other tribe and this tribe is called the Artaxerxes tribe where all the soldiers of Queen Arethusa is located.'

'The guardians are unconscious each of them lie in a different bed located to different rooms but each of the room is just close to each other.'

'Then there's a man with brown hair holding a note with a feather pen while checking every room wich the guardians is located.'

"All of them are now here. So it's time to wake them up now to tell them their training." The man said while putting the note and the feather pen in a portal.

Allisandra's Pov

"*loud drum rolls*"

"What was that!!!" I suddenly sit up from laying down?? I look around the place and.

"Where am I?" I suddenly got up from the bed and run towards the door. When I got out from the room I see all of them coming out from the rooms too.

"Hey guys what was that thing?! It's so loud that I woke up from my beauty sleep." Moriya said while crossing her arms over her chest.

"But first of all where are we?" Amiera ask while looking around the place.

"I think we're already teleported here in Artaxerxes tribe." Korah said while putting his hands under his chin. I suddenly remembered the things that happened earlier.

"Yeah right. Queen Arethusa teleports us here." Edgar said.

"But what are we gonna do now." Aviur said while also looking around. I was about to say something when someone interrupted me.

"Good morning guardians."