Chapter 27: Past Love

Amiera's Pov

'Why did he kissed me?! Is that what I stole from him a month a go? A kiss?! That's absurd, or not. Wait.'

'Don't tell me, it was the time after I drank some water.'

Flashback

"What's happening to me? I feel so dizzy." I said and walk towards the stairs. Woah. Why do I take so long to use the stairs I hope that there's an escalator here.

'I went inside my room. I was about to lie down on the bed when somebody knocked on the door.'

'I walked towards the door and opened it. I heard someone giving me my sword but I slipped.'

'I feel like i'm floating and there's something warm against my skin. It feels so great. Then I feel something soft against my back. But the warmth is like going away I tried to reach for it but I feel something soft against my lips and drift off to sleep.'

End of Flashback

'I gasped and facepalmed.'

'I was gonna open the door to my room when suddenly I heard someone calling me.'

"Amiera. You're all red. Are you sick?" Allisandra ask worriedly while touching my forehead.

"Ehhhhh?! Oh, no no." I said while waving both my hands infront of me. She looks at me suspiciously. Oh no.

"I'm not buying it. And I feel like you're being bothered by something because you didn't knew that I was following you and I know that you have a great hearing. So what's the matter?" She said while raising a brow and crossing her arms.

"Well." I said while scratching my cheeks.

"Okay then." She suddenly holds both my shoulders and places her forehead against mine. Is she going to see what happened. This isn't good. When I was about to shoved her away she moves away. She stares at me while smiling like an idiot.

"So that's what happened. I'm sorry I didn't know. And that explains why your face is red, it's because Aviur kisse—" I suddenly covered her mouth so she can't say it.

"What Allisandra? What did Aviur do to Amiera?" My eyes widened when I heard Moriya's voice. Oh no.

"And why are you stopping Allisandra from saying it Amiera?" Moriya looked at me curiously and I didn't notice that Allisandra is already beside Moriya and she's whispering something at Moriya. Oh no!

"OH MY GOSH! Really?! Aviur kisse—" I covered Moriya's mouth and grab the both of them inside my room and shuts the door and locks it. I sighed. The girls squat and I also squat. So basically, we formed a circle.

"So Aviur kissed you Amiera?!" Moriya squealed.

"But why did he kissed you?" She continued.

"Uhhhh. It's a long story." I said while averting my eyes away from Moriya's gaze. Then suddenly something struck me. I look at Moriya while smiling wickedly.

"How about you Moriya? How's it going with Edgar?" I ask while wriggling my eyebrows. Then I saw her blushing.

"Moriya?! Why didn't you tell me about this? How cruel!" Allisandra said while touching her chest and fake crying. I just rolled my eyes while smiling.

"Ehhhh?! What are you talking about Amiera?! You're you're just cha-changing the topic." She said while fidgeting. Then I and Allisandra started laughing at Moriya.

"I'm just kidding Moriya. It's just that you and Edgar seems so close." I said while Allisandra just nod her head while wiping a tear that escaped from her eyes due to laughing.

'I look at Moriya who's also looking at me and the both of us smiled wickedly and looked back to Allisandra who's still laughing.'

"What about you Allisandra?" I and Moriya said in a playful tone. Then Allisandra suddenly stopped laughing and her face turned serious. I look at Moriya and she also look to me. Was that bad? Then I heard Allisandra started speaking.

Allisandra's Pov

"I had someone whom I really love." I said while staring at the floor. Then I heard the two gasped. I look at them and their eyes are sparkling.

"Who is it Allisandra?! Can you tell us pleaseeeee." Amiera plead while using the puppy dog eyes. I rolled my eyes and smiled a bit.

"Yeah Allisandra. Tell us, tell us!" Moriya exclaimed excitedly.

"Is it someone I know?" Moriya continued.

"No Moriya. He is someone the two of you doesn't know. He is a handsome man, kind, caring, loving. The first time I saw him I called him a kidnapper." I chuckled. What a nice memory.

"The two of us became close to each other. At first I love him, a brotherly love. But sooner or later I feel something that isn't like me. When he comes close to me, I feel like the air around me is gone. When he will talk to me, I can't answer properly. When he'll hold my hand, I don't want to let go. It's just so different. I feel like if he'll leave me I can't live on my own. He was the one who teached me about this world. He was the one who teached me about the yon language. And he was the one who teached me to love someone just like how you love yourself." I said while staring outside the window. I feel like crying. I don't know why.

"Where is he now Allisandra?" Amiera ask that made my tears fall from my eyes. I can't stop it anymore.

"Oh my goodness! Allisandra are you okay." Moriya said while coming close to me and caressed my back.

"Allisandra. What's wrong? Oh my. I'm sorry." Amiera said and hugs me. I wipe my tears.

"No it's okay Amiera. It's just. I missed him so much." I said while breaking the hug. I look at the two of them and smiled.

"He's just here Amiera. But I don't know if he still remembers me." I said while smiling weakly.

"I'm sorry Allisandra. I made you cry. Please forgive me again. If I hadn't ask that maybe you wouldn't be sad." Amiera said, hugging me again while caressing my back.

"No Amiera. It's thanks to you that I can let this all out." I said then she broke the hug and look at me worriedly.

"It's already night. I think we should take a rest. I'll bring you to your room Allisandra." Moriya said while standing up and helping me stand up.

"Thank you." I whispered.

"Want me to bring the two of you too?" Amiera ask and I just shake my head.

"It's okay Amiera. You should also take a rest. And congratulations on finding your childhood love." I said and wink. I saw her blush and she nods her head.

"Okay. Goodnight Allisandra, Moriya." She said and I and Moriya went out of Amiera's room.

"Goodnight Amiera." I and Moriya said in unison. Amiera waved her hand and closed the door. Moriya and I walked in complete silence until we reached the door towards my room.

"Goodnight Allisandra." Moriya said then walk towards her room which is just beside my room. I closed the door and lie on my bed.

'Today is quite a day. It's just a great timing that I can make my emotions let out before my birthday. Will tomorrow be great to me or no? Then I drift off to sleep.'