Chapter 9: Three Idiots

Moriya's Pov

'I finally get to see the outside world. Oops, I mean the outside of my tribe. Having an adventure. I'm really excited about this now. And to see the other guardians. Yepeeyy.'

"Guys do you know about the other guardians?" Amiera ask.

"I mean their features or what tribe they are." She continued.

"Well as far as I can remember each of the tribe has a guardian and there are six tribe that surrounds the two tribes that's in the center and the six tribes are the Raziya tribe, Elzaphan tribe, Dewayne tribe, Lasairiona tribe, Eira tribe and the last is Halimeda tribe." Allisandra said. She knew quite well about this world even though she's just in her tribe. Oh well, I forgot that she used to study all the books in the library.

"So there are three guardians left?" Amiera ask.

"Well precisely." Allisandra answers.

"I'm excited to see them." I cheered. Are they also girls? Hope so.

"Allisandra just curious what's the name of the other two tribes? You just said that there are two tribes that's been surrounded by the six tribes right?" Amiera ask.

"Yeah right Allisandra. What's the name of those two tribes?" Quite curious now. I haven't study this world yet. You know i'm not a bookworm. I just want to play around.

"It's the Artaxerxes tribe and Raushan tribe. The Artaxerxes tribe is located at the center it looks like a castle. And don't ask me how big it is i've just seen it in the drawings. While the Raushan tribe is located there." She said while pointing upwards.

"There?!" Both me and Amiera exclaimed.

"Yep it's also called the Sky tribe." She said. Me and Amiera face each other with a wide shock on our faces. This world really is huge.

"A lake!!!" Allisandra shouts then run towards the lake. There's a lake?! Oh I think we're busy talking here that I didn't get to notice the lake.

"Thank goodness I can call them now." Allisandra said while jumping up and down.

"You brought a cellphone with you?! Let me see. Hmmm is it the same there at the mortals world?!" Amiera said while gleaming.

"Amiera we don't use cellphone here." Allisandra said then laugh. I also laugh at Amiera's opinion.

"We use a lake or river or any bodies of water here Amiera." Allisandra continued.

"Here i'll show you." Allisandra said. I also come closer cause I didn't get to see that kind of call so i'm curious. But I know that they'll not use a cellphone here.

"Ireztara ash ti Raziya tribe." Then the water floated and turns into a bubble?!

"Cool." Both me and Amiera said in unison.

*ring* *ring*

"Kato." A cute fairy appeared in the bubble?!

"Shawa it's me." Allisandra said while waving her hands.

"Princess Allisandra?! It's Princess Allisandra." Then a group of fairies are now visible on the bubble.

"Princess Allisandra how are you? Are you well? Have you eaten enough food?" They ask questions continuously. I get to see the fairies again. Oh how I miss them. When i'm at the Raziya tribe they really treat me like a family.

"Guys calm down. I'm fine here. I'm good and it's been hours before I left there so i'm not that hungry yet okay." She said then chuckles.

"And by the way I brought Moriya with me now and we're on a journey together now." She said then points towards my direction.

"Princess Moriya?! We miss you. Please visit here sometimes please." Awwww how cute.

"Yeah sure. I'll pay a visit there sometimes." I said.

"Oh and Princess Amiera. We miss you too." They said. I look towards Amiera and she mumbled something but I can't hear it.

Amiera's Pov

"Thank goodness they didn't forget about me." I mumbled to myself.

"I miss you too guys." I said while waving my hand to them.

"I'll call you guys again when i'm not busy ok. Bye." Allisandra said.

"Have a safe journey and please take care always Princess Allisandra, Princess Moriya and you too Princess Amiera." Then the bubble went back to the lake.

"I really miss them Allisandra." Moriya said while hugging Allisandra's arm.

"Let's visit your tribe together? The three of us? Is that all right?" Moriya said.

"I agree Moriya." I said.

"Yeah sure why not." Allisandra agreed.

"Let's now continue our mission." I said while walking towards who-knows-where. Then suddenly Moriya grabbed my arm.

"Wait there are people coming." She said staring at a distance.

"Huh? There's no one there." I said while looking to where Moriya was looking.

"Are you sure Moriya?" Allisandra said while preparing her bow and arrow.

"Yes i'm sure. And don't belittle my special ability." Huh? What special ability is she saying?

"Special ability Amiera, each of the guardian has special ability." Allisandra said. Did she just read my mind?

"My special ability is that I can see what happened to you in the past. Remember when we first met why I know what happened to you." She said. Oh that one. I just nod my head in response.

"And Moriya's special ability is that she can see things so far away." She said. Really?! I look at Moriya and she just nod her head.

"Wow Moriya." I exclaimed.

"You Amiera what's your special ability?" She ask.

"Moriya she's been her for days, she's not here for months yet so her special ability is still hidden or sleeping rather." I look at Allisandra and just blink my eyes many times.

"Oh man we've been walking and walking but we still haven't seen some girls yet. Are you just lying with us Korah." We look at each other then face towards the voice. I didn't notice that. That scared me.

"Can't you see Edgar they're there." A dark blue haired guy points towards us. And the black haired guy look towards us.

"Oh yeah. Korah you're really right. We will meet some girls." Then the black haired guy run towards us then shakes each of our hands. What's wrong with this guy?!

"Hi. My name's Edgar Braeden. Nice meeting you." This Edgar man says. Wait is he from Earth? He's speaking like he's been there.

"And those are my friends." Then he points towards the two guys walking towards our way.

"Oh by the way we're just some traveling idiots."