Chapter 5: The World of Gwidyon/Mother and Daughter?!

Amiera's Pov

'It's still dawn here but we are now preparing to leave. The banquet yesterday was really wonderful and fun. I really had a great time with them.'

"Amiera. Please change into this kind of clothes and after that put on this cloak." She said.

"Why am I—"

"I'll just tell you later after all the preparation's done. I'm now going to prepare." She said then walks away.

'I look at the clothes she gave me earlier. Now this is more like a cool clothes and it's still all blue but there's some black color too. I forgot to ask Allisandra why my clothes are colored blue while hers is green but it's okay I love the color blue tho.'

'Cool

'Cool. Now i'm done changing my clothes and i'm going to pack some other stuff now.'

'All set. Now my cloak and it's all blue.'

"Are you ready now Amiera." I look at Allisandra and woah. She looks like a real guardian now.

 She looks like a real guardian now

"You look great Allisandra." I complimented.

"Thanks." She said.

"By the way Allisandra why's my clothes all blue while yours is green?" I ask curiously.

"Because you're the water guardian and i'm the nature guardian and by the way here take that with you that is your swords. Your name is in there." Ahh water guardian but wait sword?!?!

"What are you talking about sword?! I can't handle swords?!" I said with a big shock in my face.

"Don't worry someone will teach us how to fight. That's why we need to gather the other guardians first and before the enemy makes a move that's why we need to find them directly." She said.

"And i'm an archer by the way." Yeah I can see that because of the bow and arrow. But I didn't expect to see it in real life.