Chapter 26: Blue & Rouge

Amiera's Pov

'I still can't believe that all of that was just a training. I sighed in disbelief. We're already in the living room. When we got here, the place is already decorated?! Really?!'

'But, it's also a relief that it's all just a training because the people that died infront of me was not true. I think that training really opened my eyes.'

"Hey Amiera. Stopped being oblivious and enjoy the party." Anahita said while smiling at me. I smiled back and it strucked me.

"Anahita I forgot about Aqua! I left her—"

"She's fine Amiera. She's sleeping in your room. I grabbed her first before you." She said while chuckling. I sighed in relief and smiled.

"Thanks Anahita. Oh! And by the way, who are those people?" I ask while pointing towards the people that I don't know.

"Well, those people are my siblings. And they're the trainer of the other guardians. Aviur's trainer Mishal. Korah's trainer Rizvan. Edgar's trainer Adelram. Allisandra's trainer Crysanthe. Moriya's trainer Aella. Lastly, I your trainer." She said while smiling brightly.

"Anahita come here! I need your help." Aella shouted while bringing a tray of foods.

"Sorry Amiera I can't accompany you anymore. I need to go help my sister, or she'll kill me." She whispered the last part with a horrified expression. I laugh at her expression.

"Yeah go ahead. I don't want to see my trainers dead body." I said then winks and she glared at me then walk to where Aella is. Then I feel someone tapped my shoulder. I look to the person, and it's Mishal?

"You're Amiera right?" He asked. And I nod my head.

"Why are you asking?" I asked curiously.

"Nothing. It's just that Av—"

"Amiera!" I heard someone shouts my name and unexpectedly, it's Aviur.

"Thank goodness I already found you." He said then smiled. I stood still and gaped at him. Woah! It's my first time seeing him smile.

"Are you busy?" He asked that snapped me back to reality.

"Oh, uh no. I was just talking with Mish—" I wanted to say Mishal but I didn't saw him anymore. Where did he go? Well.

"No. I'm not busy." I said then he suddenly grabbed my hands and pull me to who-knows-where.

'I just stare at our hands. His hands feel so warm. Then suddenly he stops. I look at him. Then he turns around and faced me. He stared to my eyes then smiles. A gentle one.'

"I missed you." The bext thing I knew, his hugging me. Huh? What's going on? I feel my blood rushing towards my cheeks and my heart is beating so fast. Then he broke the hug.

"I'm sorry but I can't just help myself. I missed you so much Amiera, or should I say blue. Remember me?" He said and I just stare at him.

"Well I think that's a no." He said with a hint of disappointment in his voice. Then he sighed and smiled.

"If you don't remember me, then i'll just tell you myself. It's me Hans or should I say Rouge." He said.

"Morgan we are having a new neighbor. Are you excited?" Dad ask while smiling so brightly.

"Ehhhhh?! New neighbow? What's that daddy?" I ask curiously.

"Uhmm. A neigbor is someone who lives next to your house." Dad said. Then suddenly I heard our doorbell ring.