Chapter 24: After 1 Month

Author's Pov

'Today is just like yesterday. All the guardians having their training with their trainer, of course. They seem to have improve a lot. And look what's new, every one of them already have their own kwamis.'

'Being trained every day like there's no tomorrow is quite tiring, but they still do the training with all their hearts. And right now they are having some break, and whenever they have their break, coincidentally they all think of the same thing.'

"I miss them already."

'Of course they miss their group because it's already a month that they got separated and they can't even visit each other.'

'Today is just like yesterday, yeah I already said this before. But wait! Today is just like yesterday but suddenly their trainer received a message delivered by the Queen. So basically, today is not like yesterday anymore.'

'Each of the trainer grab the message and reads it.'

There's an emergency going on. So please go to Artaxerxes tribe now. And please bring your student with you.

'After they read the message they suddenly grab their student without saying a word, then they teleported to the Artaxerxes tribe.'

Amiera's Pov

"Lily are you alright? Want me to help you with that?" I ask Lily worriedly.

"I'm fine." She said with a smile.

"But why did you have a wound on your tail? What did you do?" I ask while crossing my arms and squinting my eyes.

"Well.....uhhh..." She said while scratching her cheeks. I just sighed.

"If you don't wanna tell me it's fi—"

"I just wanted to give you this. I found it between two large rocks. It's so shiny and I think that maybe you'll like it so I tried to get it and yes it's successful then I started swimming but my tail got scratched because of the sharp part of the rock so yeah." She said it quickly while handing the item to me.

'I look at the item and it's a cute hair clip. It's color blue with diamonds on it. I wonder how it got stuck on the stone. I look at Lily and smiled.

"It's beautiful Lily, I like it." I said then I saw Anahita running towards me. Great timing.

"Anahita look. Lily got th—" Before I can finish my sentence she grab me then the next thing I knew i'm not in Halimeda tribe anymore. I blinked my eyes so many times. What just happened? I look around me and this place looks familiar. Then I see Divion, Victoria, some other guys, Anahita and I still look around and found the other guardians! But what catches my eyes the most is these two pretty ladies.

"Allisandra! Moriya!" I exclaimed then run towards them and hugs them.

"I miss you guys so much." I said while breaking the hug.

"I miss you guys too!" Moriya said.

"But why did they bring us all here?" Allisandra ask curiously. Then we heard someone clearing his or her throat. We look at the direction and it is Queen Arethusa. She's here?! Then to show our respect we all kneel down with one knee and bows our head at the same time, then we all stand up.

"You all look like a guardian now. I'm so proud of you all. Guess they trained you all very well." She said while clapping her hands. I look at them and they really look like a guardian now, including me and I think it's because of our outfits.

"But Ms. why did you call us all here? And you said that there's an emergency?" Anahita said while putting both her arms on her waist. And Ms?!

"But you seemed so calm and happy?" A white haired girl that's sitting while crossing her leg ask.

"Well. I called all of you here because we're having a party today. I mean for the whole day. It's already been a month since they trained in their own tribe so I just want to congratulate them. And a reunion perhaps?" Queen Arethusa said while smiling so brightly.

"Really?! That's it?! Party?! Reunion?! There's no emergency?!" A black haired guy said with an annoyed look.

"Watch your mouth Adelram! Don't be so disrespectful to our mother." A red haired guy said. Mother?! What's going on here?! Please explain this!

"I'm sorry about his manners Ms." The red haired guy continued.

"No, it's fine I understand him." Queen Arethusa said while smiling weakly.

"But if you don't want to you can just go back—"

"No let's continue the party. I'm sorry for my rudeness earlier." The guy called Adelram said then bows his head.

"Ms. he's just very worried when you said that there's an emergency going on. He just wants you to be safe." The blue haired guy said while smirking.

"Shut it!" Adelram glared at the blue haired guy.

"Awwww. The aggressive Adelram is now a soft-hearted boy." A green haired girl said while wriggling her eyebrows.

"So he's mad because he really thinks that there's an emergency? Oh my baby Adelram. Please forgive mommy. I didn't intend to make you worried." Queen Arethusa said while hugging Adelram and Adelrams face turns red. I think his embarassed or angry? Then Queen Arethusa broke the hug and smiled.

"Awwwww. That's cute BABY Adelram." Anahita said while emphasising the word baby then pinch Adelrams cheeks.

"Stop it." He exclaimed while slapping Anahitas hands away from his face.

"Look his all red." The white haired girl teased.

"You got mad earlier because you're just worried huh. Right, you're the first one who got here, so that's why." The red haired guy said while smirking and ruffling Adelrams hair.

"Now now. Stop it all of you. He's just worried. Don't tease him anymore." Queen Arethusa said while smiling so brightly. Then all of them started laughing except for Victoria, Divion and us 6. I just look at them and they're like a family.

"And as i've said before we're going to have a party because you all work hard to get stronger. So I just wanted to give you all a break." Queen Arethusa continued then our faces brightened.

"Yes! A party." I exclaimed but then stops when Queen Arethusa spoke.

"But before we have our party."