Chapter 3: Allisandra Tivona

Morgan's Pov

'I open my eyes and. Woah! It's so green and beautiful. Wow. Is this a dream?'

"*fluttering of wings* *whispers*" I turn around and look at the sound.

"WHAAAAAAAA!!!! What are you?!?! Who are you?? Where am I??" I ask continuously but then stop when I hear a chuckle from a girl.

"That is a fairy little girl." I look at her and wow she's so beautiful. She signaled the fairy to go outside I think because the fairy left the two of us.

"Fairies? I thought that it's only in children story book?" I said.

"Ohhhh the world were you and I came from right?" What? Came from? This isn't a dream? Ughh. I shake my head. This makes me dizzy.

"By the way. Who are you?" I ask while staring at her in confusion.

"I'm Allisandra Tivona." Such a beautiful name with a beautiful face.

"You what's your name?" She ask with such a calm and nice voice.

"My name is Morgan Ashton. Nice meeting you." I said while stretching out my arms signaling her to make friends with me.

"What are you doing?" She ask while furrowing her eyebrows.

"Oh yeah right sh-shake ha-hands right? That thing the..... Yeah to show other people that you want to make friends with them right? I almost forgot about that. It's been so long since i'm here so I already studied the way they make friends here and forget about the way what mortals do." Then she chuckled and shakes my hand.

"Wait what? I don't understand you one bit. What are you talking mortal. And this and that." I ask. Really this makes me so dizzy what the. I massage my head but I feel that something's missing.

"My bracelet. Where's my bracelet?" I ask while holding my wrist.

"My bracelet that was my precious bracelet. My dad gave it to me. Wait. Dad. My dad." I didn't realize it the tears escape from my eyes. Then suddenly Allisandra puts her forehead on top of mine.

"What are y—"

"Stay still. And don't talk." She said while closing her eyes. After a few minutes she mumbled something.

"Blake." She mumbled.

"Who?" I ask.

"An enemy." She said sternly.

"Wait.........an enemy!!! But what's the connection about the enemy to us??? Why did they kill my dad???" I ask. This will really make me stupid now. What's really going on???

"Do you have a mark? Or somewhat an insignia?" She ask calmly.

"You mean this one." Then I showed her the insignia. Then her eyes widened.

"So it all makes sense now." Sense? Sense what?

"You have that mark that's why they wanted to kill your father I mean your mortal guardian." She said while staring into my eyes.

"You are one of the guardian. And you're the last one who doesn't come here yet. That's why King Dawayne wants your guardian dead so that you can't come here because he's the one who holds the key here. And you're talking about a bracelet earlier right? What does it look like?" She said. I'm still confuse but I need to answer her questions first so that I can answer all my questions.

"The bracelet looks like a....... uhhhmmm..... I don't know but it has 7 circles in it there are 5 white stones and 2 dark stones and there's one white stone in somewhat like there's protecting it. Like that." I said.

"Did your guardian give it to you?" She ask. Guardian? Well.

"Yes my father er guardian? Gave it to me." I said then smile awkwardly.

"That was the key to open this world. And that's why it's gone because Queen Arethusa take it back to it's rightful place." She said.

"And I also had that bracelet before." She continued.

"You have it? But I thought you're from this world?" I ask with a hint of surprise in my voice.

"Yes. I'm from this world but my mom and dad brought me to the mortal's world and gave me a guardian because i'm safe there but when a guardian turns 16 they must be brought back here in this world to guard the kingdom. My mom was a guardian of this world too and her being a guardian was passed on to me. And now i'm one of the guardians in this world. And question why I know all of that because i've regained my blank memories when I turned 17 while living here. And i've been guarding this tribe until now. It's been 2 years already. And by the way i'm already 18 years old and I haven't still known what i'm going to do until you showed up." She said.

"Oh" Was all I could say.

"And also I have an insignia too. Here let me show it to you." She flip her hair sidewards and yes she have an insignia but different from mine. But we have the same place where the insignia is.

 But we have the same place where the insignia is

"This is the insignia of the Nature or Earth. And as far as I can remember the meaning of your insignia is water. So you're the water guardian." She said then covers her insignia.

"Oh and one more thing what kind of clothes are you wearing? I mean yeah it's mortal clothes but I think you need to change your clothing because you don't belong there anymore this is your place now or world rather. And if you're wearing that here they'll think that your some sort of enemy." She said. And oh yeah right. I look like a stranger or enemy here. I look at her clothing and wow it's beautiful she wears a white tube dress with brown color at the upper part and at the waistline and the dress goes down until it reaches the floor and she also wears a big round necklace and a headdress.

"There at the end of the flower bed. Wear those clothes, that's what the guardian of Queen Arethusa told me to give to you and there's some sort of letter there it's also for you." She said.

"And stay here for the night and let's continue talking tomorrow." Then she walks out of the door. Wait, no it's just some plant covering the hole. And it's already night?! So I woke up almost night time? Wow that's great.

'But this is really a weird place but beautiful. I think I might get used to this and as what she said awhile ago this is my place now or world rather. I sighed. Tomorrow's another day in this weird world.'