Chapter 14: Divion Leih

Amiera's Pov

"Good morning guardians." A man with brown hair said. He looks so handsome.

"It's a pleasure to meet you guardians. I'm Divion Leih and I will be the one who'll train you to be strong." Divion said.

"Please follow me. I will tell you all about the things that you need to do while we walk." He continued then started walking. I look at them then we followed him. Suddenly someone grabbed my arm.

"Amiera! Divion is so handsome!" Moriya shouted/whisper in my ear while smiling so widely. I look at her and also smiled.

"That's my first impression at him too Moriya." Then the two of us giggled.

"Hey you two." The two of us suddenly stops giggling then we look towards the owner of the voice. And it's Allisandra.

"Yes?" Moriya and I said in unison.

"Hurry up because Divion is talking about the things that we need to do." Then Moriya and I run towards Allisandra. And I heard Divion talking.

"All of you know that you all are the guardians that protects Gwidyon from the enemies. You are here in Artaxerxes to train I think that Queen Arethusa already told you about that. And train means you need to be prepared to become a true guardian. The things that you need to do is. Study. Train. Meditate. Eat. Sleep." He said turning to face us.

"And now we're here to your first training." He said while pointing at a big door.

"What's inside there Divion?" Allisandra ask curiously. Divion looks at her then snaps his fingers. Then the door opens revealing what's inside and it's a.

"LIBRARY!!!" All of us said in unison.

"Of all places. Why here?!" Moriya said feeling disgusted.

"Are you listening to me earlier? Studying is part of our training." He said then goes inside of the library. So we followed but Moriya is uncertain to follow us or no but in the end she followed us. It's so big, bigger than our library at my school in Earth. Oh how I miss studying.

Moriya's Pov

'Of all places why here?! Library?? It isn't my type. I want to puke but nevermind. I think this part of our training will be the hardest part, for me.'

"You can read a book. Anything that can get your interest or anything that can get the attention of your eyes." Divion said while going to the stairs in the right corner. Well to be exact there are three stairs inside this library. One on the left, one on the center, and on the the right where Divion went earlier.

"Moriya. I know that you're not a bookworm but you will like it if there's a book that can catch your interest. It's just what Divion said earlier. Allisandra said while smiling softly at me. I just smiled back.

'Well I guess I need to try. It won't hurt me if I try. I look around me and I didn't see the others. I think they walk to the other section of this library already. I continued on looking around until something caught my attention. It's a white book. Plain white colored book. I don't know why but I get it then read it.'

"Muni no ni kure Kasihatobshi." What the heck is this?! I can't understand a thing, but why do I feel like this book is calling me? I don't know but I feel it. I opened it then light appears followed by the letters, symbols and drawings floating then after a few seconds it came back to the book.

"What just happened?!" I said a bit taken aback from the thing that just happened earlier.

'I look at the book that's been closed. I opened it and I just stare at it then a few minutes later I snapped back when I heard Divion call so I close the book and went to where the voice came from. I also see the others holding a book also.'

"So I guess all of you got a book that gets your interest." He said while looking at the book we hold in our hands.

"Let me see clearly what book you're all holding." He continued. Then one by one all of us showed the book that we're holding. I see Allisandra holding a green book, Edgar holding a black book, Korah holding a sky blue book, Aviur holding a red book, Amiera holding a dark blue book, and last mine a white book.

"So I guess all of you passed the first challenge." He said while nodding his head.

Amiera's Pov

"So I guess all of you passed the first challenge." Huh??

"What challenge are you talking about?" Edgar said. I look at the others and I think all of us has the same question in our head.

"This is the first challenge in your first training." Divion said bluntly.

"And don't tell me you all forgot, I said earlier that we will start our training that's why I led all of you here. And now we will go to the real part of the training." He said then walk towards the stairs located in the center of the library. We all followed him. While we walk I heard Edgar exclaiming.

"I still don't get about us getting pass or what." He said while scratching the back of his head.

"You're not the only one who didn't get it, I think all of us didn't get it." Allisandra said then look towards Moriya who is beside me and she's like thinking very hard.

"Hey Moriya are you okay? You're kinda spacing out." I ask her worriedly. But I got no response. I tap her shoulder gently after that she looks at me now.

"Huh? What is it Amiera?" She ask.

"Are you okay? Is there something bothering you?" I ask again.

"You know Amiera. I got this book and." She breathe deeply then suddenly she started screaming. All of them rushed to our side then I hold Moriyas shoulders.

"Hey Moriya why are you screaming?" Allisandra said with a hint of concern in her voice then she goes beside Moriya her right hand holding her back and the other hand holding her shoulders. Then Moriya looks at Allisandra now with tears in her eyes.

"Woah woah woah! Why is she crying?" Edgar said.

"Allisandra I tried about what you said earlier that I need to try to get a book." She said while wiping her tears.

"But when I read it. I can't understand a thing." I look at Allisandra's face and her expression is a blank. Then suddenly Allisandra spank Moriya in the head. I heard Edgar laugh followed by Korah and Aviur just watch Moriya and Allisandra and rolled his eyes while smiling.

"Ouch! What are you doing Allisandra?" Moriya said while rubbing the part where Allisandra hit her.

"I really thought that there's something bad happened to you, but I guess not." Allisandra said then rolled her eyes.

"That's why we're going to have the real part of our training. And that is Bontor."