Chapter 10: We're Complete

Amiera's Pov

"Oh by the way we're just some traveling idiots." Edgar said.

"Oi oi. You're just the idiot here." The dark blue haired guy said.

"Oh. I haven't introduce you girls to them. So i'll introduce them and i'll also introduce myself once again. My name is Edgar Braeden. This red haired guys name is Aviur Esh-ban and this blue haired guys name is Korah Leicester." He introduce them. I think i'll introduce us also?

"Nice meeting you. My name's Amiera Cordelia. This green haired girl is Allisandra Tivona and this silver haired girl is Moriya Zephira." I said.

"By the way why are you here?!" Allisandra said then glared at them.

"Woah woah woah missy calm down. This friend of mine Korah told us that there were three girls in the border of Dewayne tribe or my tribe and Elzaphan tribe. So we get to see if it's true." Edgar explained.

"True?! What true?!" Allisandra exclaimed. Where's the nice and calm Allisandra???

"Well you see Korah can see the future and for your information we're a guardi— oops hehehe I almost slip my tongue." Edgar said then laugh awkwardly and face his friends.

"Wait you can see the future?! Are you perhaps a guardian?!" Allisandra said or shouts rather.

"Yes we are." Korah said calmly.

"Woah Korah we'll get kill—"

"Tsk your the one to talk you even almost blurted it out yourself." Aviur said while glaring at Edgar.

"It's okay they're not a threat because they're also guardians." Korah said.

"How did— oh yeah you can see the future." I stop myself from asking.

"Wow we're now complete in such a short period of time. I didn't expect this." Moriya said sadly.

"Why are you sad if we're now complete?" I ask her curiously.

"I thought that our adventure will take time." She said while crying fake anime tears. This girl really.

"It's ok it's ok." I said while patting her head.

"But i'm still not convince that you're a guardian." Allisandra said while doing the thinking pose and still glaring at them. That's scary Allisandra.

"You want proof then missy." Edgar said then remove his jacket then his t-shirt. Then we saw an insignia.

 Then we saw an insignia

"There missy. Hey you guys show your insignia also." Edgar said to the both of them but they just glared at him but then showed their insignia.

'Aviur's insignia is somewhat like a fire?'

'And Korah's insignia is like a castle or somewhat I don't know'

"Ok sorry if I didn't believe you guys. So here our proof also." Allisandra said then showed her insignia to them. I also showed them my insignia and Moriya showed hers also.

"So we're now complete." Allisandra said.

"The guardian of Queen Arethusa just told me that we need to gather up all the guardians and we will have training. But I don't know any other details anymore." She continued.

"Well I think we'll just wait until one of them showed up right? And it's now getting dark we need to have shelter first." Korah said. Then we all agreed.

"But where?" I ask.

"At our tribe. Or Dewayne tribe rather because it's just close here." Edgar suggests.

"Ok. So let's now go." I said but then stopped my tracks because Edgar hold my arms.

"Miss we will teleport there not walk." Edgar said while removing his hands on my arms.

"Teleport what are you talking about?" I ask while furrowing my eyebrows.

"Miss teleport for example this one." He said then disappeared and appear far from us then back to where he was before.

"Like that." I just gaped at him then shakes my head.

"So that's your special ability huh." Allisandra ask.

"Yep. And you guys what's your special ability? You're a guardian right?" He ask.

"My special ability is that I can see your past." Allisandra said.

"And mine is that I can see places or things far away." Moriya said while pointing to who-knows-where.

"And mine is that as what Edgar said earlier I can see the future or some of the future. Sometimes I still need to concentrate." Korah said.

"My special ability is that I can read minds." I got scared a bit when Aviur talk. He didn't quite talk so i've almost forgotten about him that his here.

"And me well I don't know yet." I said while scratching my head.

"You don't know?!" Edgar exclaimed.

"She's still here for a few days so her special ability is still sleeping idiot." Allisandra explained then spank Edgars head. That's harsh Allisandra I don't know that you're quite brutal.

"Sorry to interrupt you guys but are we just staying here or go?" Aviur ask.

"Oh yeah lets now g—" I was cutt off by someone.

"Morgan?" This voice I knew this very well. I turn towards the voice and it's. I'm really right.

"Abi?!" I shout.

"You're here?! Where's Melissa? I miss you." Then suddenly a tear escape my eyes. I walk towards Abi's direction but then suddenly an arm stopped me.

"Aviur? What are you doing?" I ask while looking at him. But he just stare at Abi.

"Guys" He said then Edgar and Korah went infront of us.

"What's going on?" I ask curiously.

"Just stay still Amiera." Allisandra said while preparing her bow and arrow.

"Amiera come here." Then Moriya grabbed me away from them.

"Moriya what's going on?" I ask curiously. I don't understand this.

"There's something off about that girl." Moriya said while glaring at Abi.

"What's wrong with her? She's my best friend before I met you guys." I told her.

"Yes, friend in Earth. But how did she got here? And there's something about her aura." Moriya said with a serious tone. Wait, now that she said that. Yeah right. I didn't think properly earlier because of my emotion. But what's wrong with that? And aura?

"You're quite intelligent little miss." I guy wearing a black cloak said. He's so familiar.

"But so slow." That voice!!! I turn to the voice.

"Melissa?!" I shout.

"Hello Morgan. Nice meeting you again. I missed you." I pulled my arm away from Moriya's grasp and run towards Melissa and I hugged her.

"But you're quite dumb Morgan." I look at her then she just smirk. Huh? Then darkness envelopes.