Chapter 8: Moriya Zephira

Author's Pov

"It's really so amazing to fly in the sky." A white haired girl said while flying then landed on a very tall tree. She was about to fly again when she saw two people infront of the gate.

"Intruders infront of the gate?!" She suddenly fly towards the gate with such a great speed.

Amiera's Pov

'Wow their gate is different from Allisandra's tribe. It's all feathers. Amazing.'

"I think we can't just barged in there because we are not from that tribe." Allisandra said.

"Really?!"

"I think we just need to wait for someone to c—" Suddenly there is a great wind force from the gate. I covered my eyes. Such great force.

"Why are you here? What are you going to do in our tribe?" I look towards the voice and saw a girl with white hair.

"Moriya!!!" Huh???

"Allisandra!!!" Then the two of them hug each other. I've seen this kind of scene before. It's when Allisandra and her mother meet again. And now?!?!

"I've missed you very much Allisandra." The girl named Moriya said while breaking the hug.

"I miss you too Moriya. It's been 9 months since I last saw you." Wait is she the best friend of Allisandra?! That's why they knew each other very well. So she's the one that Allisandra's been talking earlier.

"What are you doing here?! And wearing that kind of getup?" Moriya ask while looking at Allisandra from head to toe.

"Well I traveled with the last member of the guardian to find the other guardian and gather them up because we are now all here in Gwidyon and our mission is about to start." Allisandra said.

"Really?!?! I'm so excited about this kind of journey. But first let's go inside our tribe." Moriya said happily but stopped suddenly.

"Wait you said about traveling with the other guardian right where is she/he." WHAT?!?! She didn't see me. Am I invisible?!

"She's here and her name's Amiera Cordelia." Then Allisandra pointed towards my direction. Do all of Allisandra's friend and family like this?! They can't see me unless Allisandra introduces me to them?!?

"Hi!!! My name's Moriya Zephira nice meeting you." Then she stretched her arms towards me.

"Oops! I still remembered the way what mortals do." Then she scratched her cheeks. I just shake her hands.

"Hello. Nice meeting you too Moriya." Then I smiled at her. She's so cute.

"Let's now go in." I thought that she's going to enchant something to open the gate just like Allisandra but.

"Let's go now." She said while flying. She has wings?! While looking at her from below she seems like an angel.

"But we can't fly Moriya." Allisandra said.

"And when did you have that wings?" She ask curiously.

"When I trained here for two months." Then she comes back to the ground and her wings is now gone.

"And sorry that I forgot that the two of you doesn't have wings." She said while scratching her head.

"Okay now this is it already let's now go inside." Then we walk towards the gate. And she started enchanting something.

"Tama Ni Re." That's what Allisandra enchant when we're at their tribe. Then the gate opened and we go inside. Wow. There's so many tall trees but the color of their trees is white and gray. And there are so many birds.

"Princess Moriya why are you bringing an intruder here." A bir— wait, IT'S A PERSON?!?! They are like birds but has a human appearance. Half bird half human. What sorcery is this?!

"They're not an intruder Michael they're Guardians. And kindly tell everyone that i'm about to go on a journey with them and to find the other guardians." Moriya said then the birdman bows down.

"As you wish princess." Then he fly off. Weird Moriya's wings are growing from her back while their wings are literally their arms and hands. Amazing.

"Let's head to my house first so that I can prepare for our journey." Then we walk and walk until we reached the biggest and tallest tree here.

"Just wait here you two i'll just be back for awhile." Then she fly towards the whole of the tree.

"Allisandra their place is quite similar to your's but the color of their leaves are just white and gray." I said to Allisandra.

"Yeah. But it's so beautiful." I nodded. It really is.

"And by the way just asking. Do each tribe have different creatures living in it?" Just askin' i'm just curious.

"Well I think so I haven't traveled so much tho. When Ms. Alyssa and I traveled we just went not so far away from the Raziya tribe. So when I heard that we need to go travel and find the others i'm really excited." She said.

"Finish guys." Then we saw Moriya coming back. She's bringing some bag with her and wears a gray cloak.

"By the way Moriya. Can I see your insignia? I haven't seen it yet." I suddenly ask out of the blue. She looks at me then nod her head.

"But before that can I see your insignia first and you too Allisandra again." She said happily.

"Okay sure." Then I showed her my insignia. She stares at the insignia then her eyes turns to stars. Then I covered my insignia. And put the cloak back.

"Next Allisandra." Allisandra showed to Moriya her insignia. Her eyes turns to stars again. She's so cute.

"Now mine." She said then shows us her insignia.

'Just like mine she also has her insignia at her right back shoulder

'Just like mine she also has her insignia at her right back shoulder.'

"Let's now go towards the gate so we can start our adventure." She said then jumps up and down. She's like a kid. So cute. We walk towards the gate but we saw a bunch of birdman/woman looking towards our direction then they all bow down.

"We're wishing that you can see the other guardians and we're also wishing for your safety." They all said in unison then make a pathway for us. We walk until we reach the gate but Moriya stops her tracks then face all the birdman/woman.

"Thank you guys and i'm also wishing for your safety here. Don't worry i'll visit you all or call you guys. Bye." Then she bows down and we continue walking towards the forest.

"I will miss those guys." Moriya said.

"So let's now gooooo!!!" She continued while raising her fist in the air. Allisandra and me faced to each other and chuckles.

'We found another guardian.'