Chapter 4: Amiera Cordelia/ Raziya Tribe

Amiera's Pov

'I wake up from the sound coming from outside. Wait what time is it already? Why didn't da— No! I look around me and, so that wasn't a dream after all? Yeah right and also i'm now wearing the kind of dress they're wearing and it's really beautiful. I wonder why it's color blue? I'll ask Allisandra about it and the letter. Oh yeah I already read it.'

Flashback

'What kind of clothes is this? And where's their closet here? Uhmm. I look around and I see somewhat like a door or wooden door precisely. I open it and whoa. It looks like a closet but there's no clothes. I think this is where they'll change clothes.'

'After how many minutes or hours I think. I already finished wearing it. Wow this dress sure is nice but hard to wear. Or i'm just not used to these kind of clothes. And there's no mirror I can't see myself. Nevermind. Then I got out and I see a paper? I think so. I open it and it's a letter from my dad uggghhh no guardian.'

Dear Amiera,

Hi Amiera it's weird saying that name because i'm used to Morgan. I change your name to Morgan Ashton so that you and the others can really think that I am your father but sadly i'm just your guardian. I hadn't tell you about this and that but there will be a time that you can fully remember your past but you need to focus and medidate about that and I know that you're going to have good friends there. And by the way your real name is Amiera Cordelia. And don't worry too much about me. I'm still alive dear I'm just here watching over you.

Sincerly yours,
Rome Ashton

'Thank goodness that fa......guardian Rome is still alive and Amiera Cordelia huh? I was about to put the paper back but I see another page with picture? Or drawing?'

By the way Amiera this is your mother. You really look like her. And mostly your hair color. Her name is Geneva Cordelia.

'How did he have a picture or drawing from my mom? I think they're friends? Well duh! So this is my mother? Finally I got to see her face

'How did he have a picture or drawing from my mom? I think they're friends? Well duh! So this is my mother? Finally I got to see her face. You're really right da....I mean guardian Rome. My hair came from my mother. And she's so beautiful.'

End of flashback

'I'm really glad that I got to know the face of my mom but now I think I need to think about my father my REAL father'

"Morgan?" I look at her.

"Allisandra to be honest my real name is Amiera Cordelia. I just know about it yesterday." I said then I heard a laugh.

"Why are you laughing?" I ask confusingly.

"I already know about that by the way. The guardian of Queen Arethusa told me about it before you came here." Wow. She already knew but didn't tell me about it.

"Nice." I said with a bored tone.

"And want me to show you around? Don't just stay here or else you'll be really bored. " She said while taking my hand and helps me stand up.

"Okay sure that's great." I said regaining my smile. I really want to go around and see their world or our world rather.

"And you look great in your new clothes by the way." She said then winks. That made me blush a hundred shades of pink.

"Thanks." I said. She just look outside the door. Or a whole with plants covering it. We went towards it.

"Here we are in our tribe the Raziya Tribe." She look at me then smiles.

'I look around and it's full of trees bigger than the tree in my previous world but they all look beautiful and wherever you look it's all green. So refreshing.'

"Beautiful right?" She ask and I just nod my head. I can't speak right now i'm really really speechless it's just so beautiful.

"Wait where are the fairies? Fairies yeah the fairies. There are fairies in here right I just met one yesterday right?" I ask her gleamingly.

"Yep and I was about to take you to them because we're having a banquet today." She said excitedly.

"Banquet? You mean the one that you gather to celabrate something? Like a party?" I ask with shining stars visible on my eyes. Then she just nod her head uncertain.

"But what are we celebrating? Is it someone's birthday?" I ask again.

"Nope it's a welcoming party for you and also a farewell party to the both of us." Wait what?

"I'll just tell you later the whole details. But for now we're already here." We're here already?! I look around and wow so many fairies. I really thought that fairies are small but they're just our size. Amazing.

"Don't open your mouth too much or something might stuck in there." She said that made me realize that I really am opening my mouth in amazement. But it's just so beautiful that I can't take my eyes of off them and open my mouth wide.

"Princess Allisandra Princess Allisandra." Wait princess?

"Oh hello there Shawa." Allisandra said.

"Princess are you really leaving us?" The cute little fairy ask with a sad tone.

"Yes Shawa but i'm not leaving for good i'll come back to visit all of you so don't worry and if i'm really busy i'll just call all of you is that alright?" She said. Call?! But how a phone or something? Must be it.

"Really?! Promise." The fairy called Shawa said with a bright smile plastered on her face.

"Promise." Allisandra said then the fairy went to her friends and tells them something.

"What a cute little creature. And by the way she calls you princess earlier? Are you really a princess?" I ask with curiosity.

"Yep that's why i'm a guardian. And you're also a princess Amiera only princesses and princes are fitted to be a guardian." She said.

"What really?!" Then she nods her head. Wow! I wish to be a princess when I was a child but me a princess in reality I didn't expect this.

"Let me have all your attention for awhile." After Allisandra said those words all the fairies here gathered infront of us.

"This is my friend Amiera she's also a guardian in this world. Let's welcome her warmingly alright!" Then all of them cheered.

"Princess Amiera." Princess wow i'd never expect that i'm really a princess.

"Here take this. Let's be friends Princess Amiera." Oh so that's how you make friends here you need to give them something and ask to be friends. I accepted it then I nod my head.

'The party already started and all of them really welcomes me like i'm a part of their family. They sing, dance, and we party all the night.'

'And tomorrow we're going to leave this place to gather all the other guardians that's what Allisandra told me.'

'I'm already excited on tomorrow's journey. I don't know why tho.'