Chapter 21: The Phanton Six

Allisandra's Pov

"Excuse me guys but have you seen Amiera and Allisandra?" I ask at the boys who has a serious look then they all look at me.

"We haven't seen them." Korah said.

"Huh? But they said that they will come here first." I said while putting my thumb under my chin.

"But first of all where did you all left? We haven't seen you guys all day." Edgar ask.

"Okay so it's basically like this." I started explaining.

Flashback

'We are at the front gate of the castle and it's huge.'

"We're already here for 2 months but we didn't know about this!" Amiera said.

"But now we already know." I said.

"What are we waiting for?! Lets go." Moriya said excitedly. We got close to the gate and it just open suddenly. Wow. I thought that we still need to enchant. We walk and walk until a village can be seen on our view.

"Woooooooowwwwww!!! So beautiful. There really is a village here." Then the two of them directly runs at full speed. I followed the two of them. We look around and there are people around here too. So beautiful. It's just like in Earth, and now we are standing in front of a jewelry store.

"Hello ladies. Pick something that can catch your attention. These jewelry is just affordable and pretty just like you young ones." An old lady said. I look at the jewels, and yes they are so pretty.

"But we don't have any money with us." Amiera said looking disappointed.

"Speaking of money. What is the currency in this place." I ask curiously. I didn't know about this.

"The currency in this place is sepo. It consist of bills and coins. You can also trade for something." She said. Sepo..... Wait. I now remember it. It's like a piece of paper with a G letter in the center and the 6 symbols surrounding it. Yes! Ms. Alyssa gave me some of these when I first came here. I look at my bag and yes its here. I knew that this can help me. Thank goodness that I kept it with me.

"Amiera, Moriya pick something I will pay for it." Moriya and Amiera look at me while gaping.

"You have some sepo?!" Moriya said.

"Yes. So let's pick some jewelries." I said to the both of them and we started picking some jewelry. I picked a necklace with green stone on it. Moriya picked a bracelet with white stone on it and Amiera picked an earrings with a blue stone on it.

"It's 24 sepo all in all." The old lady said and I paid for it. We put on the jewelry that we just bought and it's really pretty.

'We have a great time. We eat and talk and tour at the place and we are now sitting on a bench while eating some ice cream.'

"Amiera, Moriya, just wait here because i'll ask some question about something okay." They just nod their head and I stand up and went to a food stall with a man in his thirties I think.

"Excuse me. But how do we get some sepo here, do we need to do some job?" I ask at the man, he has a scar on his eyebrow.

"Yes they'll do some job but only to those who can't grow the seed of the sepo. The sepo is a seed and only those people who can grow the sepo seed can have them." He said. So a sepo is a seed.

"Where can we get a sepo seed?" I ask.

"There's a market with a sign sepo seed. They sell some sepo seed there." I nod my head.

"Thank you sir." I was about to walk away when a little girl grab my dress. I look at the girl.

"Beautiful lady. A girl with blue hair ask me to give this to you." She handed me a paper. I opened the paper and.

Allisandra, Moriya and I will head back first because we're excited to tell the guys about the village. After finding the answer of your question just head back home directly okay and don't go back late.

'I folded the paper and thanked the little girl then head towards the castle.'

End of flashback

"So you went to the village." Divion said while raising a brow.

"There's a village here?!" The others said in unison. I look at the three of them then something catch my attention. It's from Aviurs hands.

"Aviur what happened to the kwami." I said while approaching to him and get the kwamis from his grasp.

"Divion why are they glowing?" Then bright light appeared when it disappeared I look at the direction to where it came from and I see Amiera and Moriya lying on the couch unconscious.

"Amiera! Moriya!" I run towards them while holding securely the kwamis. What's happening?!

"What happened to them." I whispered then I placed the kwamis beside their respective owner.

"They've been paralysed." A voice said. I look towards the voice and it's Victoria.

"What do you mean paralysed?" Edgar said. Then Victoria look at him.

"Why didn't I see this coming? Only Divions. If only I see this I can prevent it." Korah said then started cursing.

"It's only natural. Every guardian has its own strong point and weakness. And for you you can only see one premonition at a time. If it happens continuously on that same day you can only see one out of how many." Victoria said.

"So that's why I didn't see when Amiera gets caught in our first encounter because my first premonition is that we will get to see the girls at the border." Korah said while ruffling his head.

"And they've been paralysed because someone did this to them. And here, I found this paper beside them." She handed Edgar the paper and he gets it from her hand and inspects the paper.

"Guys. Look it says in this paper. Six and behind it is number 3." He said while showing us a blue colored paper.

"Then this paper. Phantom and behind it is number 2." He said while showing us a white colored paper.

"Wait, it's just like the paper that we found at Divions." Aviur said and gets the paper from Edgars hand then puts the paper in order.

"The Phantom Six?" We all said in unison.

"So they're on the move already huh." Victoria said while looking at Amiera and Moriya.

"Guys look at the papers it's glowing." Edgar said then our attention went to the papers. The papers started to float then a video appeared.

"Did you like our little surprise?"