Chapter 31: Caesar Zephira

Moriya's Pov

'Today's the day where the battle will begin. And i've prepared myself on this day. How dare they did that to Allisandra. I will not forgive them. I will make them pay.'

"Guardian Moriya. You have a visitor." Michael reported.

"Who is it?"

"It's Queen Arethusa a—"

"Where are they? Lead the way." I cutt him off because I know it's urgent. He gestured and I followed him. We walk until we stop infront of my tree. And there I see the Queen with two other people that is wearing a hood and they are all white. I kneel and bow my head then stands up.

"What brought you here Queen Arethusa?" I questioned.

"I'm here to bring someone to help you in your battle." The two people that is with Queen Arethusa removed their hood and there revealed.

"Mom! I mean Ms! And Mr!" I hugged the both of them tightly.

"I miss you both." I break the hug.

"We miss you too darling. Your father and I are here to help you because this is the battle that we've been waiting for and because we want to end all of Dawayne's plans." Mother said with a serious tone.

"If you'll excuse me. I will also send the others to their respective tribe and child." Then Queen Arethusa disappears.

"Are you ready Moriya?" Dad ask.

"Of course. I'm born ready."

"That's the spirit child." Dad patted my head then suddenly a cold breeze past us.

"Incoming!" After that everything went black.

"What the heck?! Why is everything so dark?! Damn it I can't see a thing." I cursed.

"Don't worry Moriya your mom and I will handle this." Dad said with reassurance. Then I heard the both of them enchant something.

"Sitenta kita arisota" In a blink of an eye, a light appeared. I look at above us and.

"What the heck is that?!" Somebody screamed. I examined the thing.

"What the... a crow?! And millions of it. Tsk. Don't tell me it surrounded all of Elzaphan tribe. Nice one but." I smirked.

"Everyone prepare your wings! Were gonna give them some air." I commanded then everyone readied themselves.

"Wendy." My kwami gets out from my pocket. I nod at her and she saluted.

"Kita su re uno. Salume." After enchanting. Wendy disappeared while my wings appeared.

"Ready!" We bend a bit and our wings started to widen.

"Blast it!" We clasp our wings then a gust of wind appeared that made all the crows thrown away.

"Ahhhh. So bright now." My companions cheered.

"But don't let your guard down yet!" My mom warned and we all agreed. Suddenly a laughing sound was heard in the entire tribe. The laugh seems so evil.

'I saw a man clapping while smiling so widely. He has black hair and he was wearing all white and there's a black mask with feathers on the upper left that covered the left part of his face.

"That was amazingly gross ." Then he laughs again. A laugh that will make you want to punch his face.

"Who are you?" I said while glaring at him.

"Me? Uhhhmmm." He paused then puts his thumb and index finger under his chin as if thinking very hard.

"Your greatest nightmare." His voice is so deep that when he said those words it gave chills in my whole body. Then he laugh wickedly.