Chapter 32: Leilah Thames

Edgar's Pov

"Eric hand this to the others and tell them to watch their post properly and if there's something strange happening report it to me directly understood?" He nodded then turned into a bat then went towards the others. I sighed.

"I guess this is it. Time for me to get serious. Crow come on buddy we need to act like a guardian now and save this world." I said then realized that I am talking to no one in particular.

"Crow? Buddy where are you?.... Oh right. He's still angry with me." I sighed.

Flashback

"Okay now let's prepare for the upcoming battle everyone. I need you all to do your very best to protect our tribe our home. Now please go to your respective post." I stated.

"Yes Prince Edgar." Then they went on towards their respective places.

I was in my room doing the things that I must do and that is making a strategy. I am currently looking at the map of my tribe.

"Edgaaaaaarrr!! Let's plaaayyyy i'm soo boorreeeddd come onnnnn." Crow said right to my ears.

"What the heck crow! Can't you see I am doing a very important thing." I said while still looking at the map.

"But i'm boorreedd." He said.

"Go play on your own." I said coldly.

"But that ain't fun Edgar." He rolled his eyes.

"It's not time to chill and play around right now Crow can't you understand that? Or you don't have a brain to understand that?" I said right now staring right into his eyes.

"And go out right now. I don't need you." I continued.

"Why are you like that Edgar? I just want to help and playing with you is the only way that I can do to help you relax for a bit because you're stressed out already and that's not good for you. I want you to relax for awhile even just for a little while. And I guess you don't even need my help right now or should I say you don't need me anymore. Then good bye." He stormed out of the room and slammed the door.

End of flashback

How stupid of me. I ruffled my hair. Now's not the right time to fight with each other we still have an enemy to face. A great one.

I went towards my room because I know he's there. That's his favorite place even if he is upset, disappointed, or angry with me. I knock at the door.

"Buddy, uhmm. I'm sorry okay. I didn't mean what I said yesterday. Please forgive me for being stupid and buddy I need you, remember you're my other half so how am i going to survive if half of me is gone? Buddy please forgive me." I closed my eyes and prayed that he will accept my apology and be friends with me again.

After like forever there's still no response until I heard something inside. I arched my brow. There's something wrong. I twisted the knob and...

"What the heck?" My room's a big mess. Who went inside?!

"Prince Edgar something's going on outside!" One of my men reported. I nod then he transforms and went on his way.

"Don't worry Crow i'll find you." I run until I reach outside the house and there revealed so many spider webs.

"What is this?" I ask.

"Spider webs." Eric said and I rolled my eyes.

"I know Eric. I'm not dumb." He just stared at me and suddenly we heard a laugh. I look towards the direction but I can't see a thing.