Chapter 11: Captured

Moriya's Pov

"You're quite intelligent little miss." I look at the voice and it's a guy with a black cloak.

"But so slow." Now it's a girl??

"Melissa?!" Amiera shouts.

"Hello Morgan. Nice meeting you again. I missed you." I didn't notice that Amiera got away from my grasp and run towards the girl.

"No Amiera!!!" I shout.

"But you're quite dumb Morgan." I heard the girl then she look at the man. I turn around and look at the man. He just smirk. No!!! I run towards Amiera to grab her but it's too late.

"AMIERAAAAA!!!" No!!! They teleported her somewhere.

"Moriya what's wrong?! Where's Amiera?!" Allisandra shout while running towards my direction.

"They teleported her somewhere." Edgar said with a serious tone.

"We need to get Amiera back." I said while panicking.

"Calm down." Allisandra said while holding my shoulders.

"I didn't see this coming." Korah said while putting his hands under his chin.

"I know where they're going." We directly face Aviur.

"Where?!" I ask.

"At the abandon village. The girl earlier told me." Aviur said.

"Told you?! You didn't even talk." Allisandra said.

"My special ability is not only reading minds but I can also manipulate you." Aviur said.

"Stop the chitchat now and let's get her back." I said getting impatient.

"I'll teleport us there. I know where that place is. It's not far from our tribe." Edgar said. Please be safe Amiera. We're coming.

Amiera's Pov

'What's going on? I open my eyes and it's so dark. I can't see a thing. Where am I? I tried to stand up but my hands and feet are in chains?! Then the door suddenly opens.'

"Oh Morgan you're already awake." The girl on the door speak and turn on the lights.

"Melissa?! Thank goodness you're here please help me out from this chain." I just heard her laugh.

"Oh silly Morgan. You still don't know? are you that slow?" She said while staring at my eyes. Then I suddenly remembered what happened to me. Then my eyes widened.

"Where am I? Why did you do this? How did you got here in Gwidyon?" I ask continuously.

"Well first of all i'm going to introduce myself ok. My name's not really Melissa my real name is Adna Akiko." She said.

"And you're here at the abandoned village outside the Dewayne tribe. We do this because you will lead the other guardians here. And when they'll come here we will kill the other guardians and after that we'll kill you dear." She continued.

"Why do you want to kill us guardians?" I ask.

"Well just simple. We want this world to be ours." She said then laugh evilly.

"Meli.......Adna when we were at the Earth do you really think of me as a friend?" I ask staring at her intently.

"Of course..........NOT!" She said then laugh. I bit my tongue so that my tears will not come out.

"So all of that was just an act?" I ask now staring at the floor.

"Yes. And you fell for it." Then she laugh hysterically.

"But how did you know that i'm a guardian." I ask while holding back my tears.

"Because of your hair." She said stoping her laughs.

"But you always ask why's my hair blue." I said now looking at her.

"Still haven't got it? As i've said earlier all of that was just an act. And curious at how we got here simple we have someone in this place who helps us." She said now staring at me with a serious look.

"And you ask earlier why we want to kill the guardians right? And I just answer because we want this world to be ours. That's not the real reason why. Or it's one but not the main reason. We want to kill you guardians because your parents killed our parents." She said then points a knife in my neck.

"Adna don't kill her yet." The boy from earlier got inside.

"Of course." Then Adna stands up and kiss the boys cheeks. I just stare at the boy and.

"You?! You're the guy that Melissa errrr Adna likes." I said with shock visible in my face.

"Excuse me dear but the truth is we're already in a relations—"

"Unnecessary information not needed." The boy cutt off Adna.

"By the way, i'll introduce myself to you i'm Blake Douglas." That name. I suddenly feel the urge to kill this man.

"You?! How dare you kill my guardian?!" I tried to break the chains but I can't. Even if I know that my guardian is still alive but still. I tried to take my sword and swing it but I can't feel my sword at my back.

"Where's my sword?! Where did you hide it." I shout. I look around the room and there's no sword.

"You mean this." I look at the voice and it's.

"Abi?! You're with them also?!" I ask already know what the answer is.

"Well of course Morgan. And my name's not Abi my real name is Eden Dayton." She said then throw the sword towards my direction.

"Why did you give it to her?" Blake shouts at Abi I mean Eden.

"Huh? Where's the sword?" Then suddenly there's an explosion. I can't open my eyes because it's so dusty. When I open my eyes I see Aviur carrying me?!

"I'll come and see you again. Bye."

'What was that? Who said that? But I was cutt off in thinking by someone talking.

"Sorry to keep you waiting missy." I look at the voice and it's Edgar? And Korah, Allisandra and Moriya?! They're all here?! No!

"Guys why did you come here they'll kill you." I shout.

"Can't you think on your own safety." Aviur said.

"Edgar now." He continued. Then suddenly we're somewhere I don't know. Then Aviur puts me down.

"Here your sword." I take it from him and bow.

"Thank yo-"

"Here your favorite flower."

"Thank you Hans."

'I touch my head because it's hurting a little. Again? But who is it?'

"Are you okay Amiera." Allisandra ask worriedly. I just nod my head. Then Moriya suddenly hugs me.

"Amiera i'm sorry I didn't protect you properly." Moriya said while crying. I caress her head.

"It's not your fault Moriya. It's my fault because i'm the one who go away from you and run towards them. And because my emotion take over me." I said then break the hug and wipe her tears.

"Let's now go inside." Edgar said.