Chapter 28: Reed Dagwood

Edgar's Pov

"It's briiiiiggghhhttt. It's briiiiggghhhttt. The morning is briiiiggghhhttt. Todaaay iiiis an amaaazing daaayyy—" I feel something cold hit my face.

"Can you please shut the fuck up Edgar. My morning is not amazing anymore because you ruined it. And dude. Please don't sing anymore you made my eardrums hurt, how much more to other people." Korah said while eating some breakfast.

"Excuse you. I think you're just deaf Korah. My voice is like an angelic voice." I said with a smug face and about to sing again when I heard him say something.

"You mean, your voice is like an angel that's been crushed." I twitch my eyes.

"You stupid fool." I said slowly. I inhaled and exhaled trying to calm myself from hitting him.

"But before you criticised my voice make sure that your voice is good." I said while smirking at him.

"Of course. Want me to give you a sample?" He said then he clears his throat.

"Just kidding. I don't want to give you a sample because, why not." He said. This guy is making me angry. I almost enchant something when I heard a laugh. I look around and there's no one else here except for me and Korah. I look at Korah but he just continued eating some breakfast, he acts like nothing happened. Well.

'I was about to sit down and eat some breakfast when I heard it again. I stand up and look outside the window and I saw Aviur and Amiera laughing and talking about something. Weird.'

"Korah. Come here." I said while gesturing him to come close but he just look at me confusingly.

"Come here look." I said while pointing outside the window. He stands up and comes close to me and look outside the window.

"I've never seen this before Korah. Aviur and Amiera hasn't talk or laugh at each other like that. And what's new! Aviur is now laughing and smiling? That's a rare sight." I said while staring at the two of them while shaking my head slowly. I look at Korah and he's touhing his head.

"Dude. Are you having some premonition again?" I ask while helping him sit.

"No. My head is just hurting." He said.

"This happens a lot lately. I don't know why tho." He whispered and stands up. I just look at him walking towards the stairs.

"I think he's just tired." I heard my kwami, Crow, talks.

"Yeah." I agreed uncertainly.

Korah's Pov

"Why don't you want to tell him Korah?" Frost, my kwami, asked.

"I just don't want to bother him."

'I'm sorry Edgar. I can't tell you that I saw something. I can't clearly see the premonition. All I see is, there's a place full of flowers and two people. But the other is a blurr.'

Allisandra's Pov

'I went outside the Artaxerxes tribe and walk around the village. I just want to take a stroll outside to clear my mind and to enjoy the views. I can do all I want because it's my birthday today.'

'I went to every stall and watch what they're going to do or how they do their living. It's quite nice to learn something new. I reached a food stand. I look at the food and I don't know what kind of food it is. It's like a dried leaf. I tried some because it's quite interesting. It tasted a little bit salty but at the same time sweet. This is really interesting.'

'I was about to buy again when I feel like someone's staring at me. I look to my right and I saw a hooded figure from afar. I walk away from the food stand and started walking to somewhere quiet. While walking I can still feel that someone's staring at me. Is that hooded person following me?'

'I walk and walk. It's gotten quiet already because the place is not crowded anymore. Then something caught my attention. It'a a field full of sunflowers. So beautiful. I went close to it and tried to pick one when suddenly someone pulled my arm.'

'I look at the person and it's.'

"Who are you?" He ask while staring into my eyes.

"I said who are you?!" He screamed and shoved me harshly and I fell to the ground. I look at him.

"Why? Why do I feel this way when I look at you. I don't understand myself. That time when we capture one of your members and you went to rescue her. Why? When I look at you that time my heart skipped a beat. I want to hug you, to feel you so badly. I want to tell you something but I don't know that something." He said and chuckle.

"But after that time, my head is hurting from time to time. I don't get it." He said and look at me straight in the eye.

"And why? Why do I feel so happy now that i'm talking to you. I don't understand. Please tell me. Why do I feel this way?" He said then a tear escaped from his eyes. I then realize that i'm also crying. I stand up and went to him and hug him.

"I missed you. I missed you so much. I-i-t's me A-A-Allisandra." I said in between my cry while breaking the hug. I look at him.

"Do you re-remember me? The times that we shared together? And your true name?" I said while staring in his eyes.

"True name? What are you talking about. My name is Blake. Blake Douglas." He said.

"No. You've been manipulated. I saw it because of Shawa. I look through his past and saw what happened to you. That time when you asked me that you will go out of the tribe because you want to get something for me. I waited patiently until it's almost dark. But only Shawa came back. He was flying with a high speed while crying. He want to tell me something but he can't properly speak due to his crying so I look through his past and there, I saw you and a man with a mask. He was enchanting some words and you're hair color turned to black and your eye color turned red. You've turned into a new person. But your true name is."

"Reed. Reed Dagwood." I said and he suddenly touched his head. He started grunting and he fell to the ground.

"What's wrong? What's happening to you?! Hey Reed! Reed!" I screamed and shook his shoulder. Then he stopped grunting but his still closing his eyes.

'I look at him. His black hair slightly turned to green. What's happening now. He opened his eyes and looks at me. He sit down. His hair turned completely to green and his eye color changed to green too.'

"Allisandra?"