~ Chapter Eleven ~

Francis stuck two of his fingers into his mouth, licking them thoroughly and messily, saliva dripping down his chin. Arthur found it so arousing he just wanted to take Francis dry. Francis removed his fingers, a bridge of saliva forming between his mouth and fingers. Slowly, he pressed his wet fingers against Arthur's entrance, inching one finger in bit by bit. Arthur let out a long broken moan as Francis began inserting his second finger. Soon, Francis was thrusting his fingers in, scissoring his two fingers, stretching Arthur. Francis purposely didn't touch Arthur's prostate which drove Arthur crazy with want. He hadn't even had Francis' fingers in long and he was already craving something thicker and  longer. "Francis just - ah - put it in already." Arthur panted, pushing his hips up to drive Francis' fingers deeper. "Ohhonhonhon, all in good time my sexy Brit..." Francis slowly pulled out his fingers, dragging it out as long as possible, getting a frustrated moan from Arthur. Francis pulled Arthur's hips up and flung each leg over each shoulder, positioning his hard eager cock in front of Arthur's hole, already wet with pre cum. Francis slowly pushed in the tip, earning a satisfied moan from Arthur who was swaying his hips to quicken the process of being filled. Francis couldn't wait much longer, seeing Arthur like that. His cock hurt so bad for release and so did Arthur's so with one swift movement, Francis plunged his hot thick length all the way in, hitting Arthur's prostate hard. Arthur's vision went white as the indescribable pleasure shot through his body. "Oh Alfr-ancissss~!" Arthur's heart was pounding. He had almost moaned out Alfred's name. Arthur opened his eyes and saw Francis hadn't noticed, in fact, the look on his face was pure bliss, his lips slightly parted, his eyes squeezed shut with pleasure as he adjusted to the hot feeling of Arthur's walls clamping around his throbbing cock. Arthur relaxed a bit waiting for Francis to move again. When he did, Arthur moaned incoherent words as Francis hit that spot in him every time, not holding back, just pounding into it. Arthur could feel he was close, the heat bubbling inside of him. As if reading Arthur's mind, Francis grabbed Arthur's cock and started pumping at it vigorously, pushing his thumb over the slit whilst still pounding his length all the way into Arthur repeatedly. Arthur felt the heat boil inside of him, the pleasure shattering his mind. One particular thrust hit his prostate so accurately just as Francis rubbed his thumb over the slit, it was all over for Arthur. Thick ropes of hot cum erupted from his cock as Francis pumped him through the orgasm, still hitting his sensitive prostate. Arthur's insides pulsed and tightened against Francis' member so tightly, Francis came immediately after Arthur, shooting his thick hot seed right up against Arthur's prostate making Arthur half moan half scream Francis' name. Francis rode out his orgasm as he panted Arthur's name softly. "Ah mon dieu... Arthur... I love you so much..." Arthur relaxed into the bed, feeling Francis' cum start to dribble out of his ass. "I love you too, Francis..." And with that, Arthur felt too exhausted to do anything else but just fall asleep right then and there. Goodnight Francis.

Arthur woke up and sat bolt upright in his bed, the lack of light clearly indicating that it was still night. Arthur ran a hand through his messy hair and noticed that he wasn't in his bed anymore. He was now on a couch, a book sitting in his lap, the only light coming from a desk lamp, the corners of the room shrouded in shadows. "Arthur..." The voice was thick with an American accent that Arthur knew immediately who spoke out from the dark. "Alfred?" Arthur was now aware fully that this was a dream, and judging by how the last dream went with Alfred, Arthur knew it would be better to just pinch himself yet he stayed in his dream world, captivated by the American's voice. Alfred stepped from the shadows, wearing nothing but a tight pair of jeans. Arthur wished he didn't have to see that, because immediately his heart began to pound as he inspected Alfred's body. He had never actually seen Alfred's body before, obviously, but in his dreams it looked so toned and tanned. He had nice firm abs, his skin smooth and sun kissed. His shoulders looked a lot more masculine and sturdy without a shirt on to cover them. Alfred was bloody gorgeous. "Alfred?" Arthur repeated. "Hey Arthur... like what you see? Because if you do, why not indulge in your fantasies. It's nothing bad if it happens in a dream you know... doesn't mean anything in the real world remember..." Arthur knew dreams were usually based on your subconscious mind so why the hell was his subconscious mind trying to convince him to let himself go with Alfred. But Alfred did have a point, whatever happens in the dream, stays in the dream. "Alfred... I..." Arthur hesitated. It just wasn't right. "I can't, Francis is my partner so stop trying to convince me otherwise, I already know how you feel but even in a dream, it's just wrong..." Arthur's heart ached as he said the words. Alfred stopped for a moment and then grinned. "Hmmm, your body says otherwise..." Alfred gestured to the tent that had formed in Arthur's pants. Arthur blushed as he covered himself with the book that had conveniently been sitting on his lap. "That is none of your business." Arthur said a bit too harshly. Alfred resumed his path to Arthur until he reached him at the vouch before leaning in over the couch and over Arthur, his lips right by Arthur's ear. "Let me fuck you..." The language somehow turned Arthur on and before he knew it, Alfred had pinned Arthur down, kissing his lips softly before forcing his tongue in roughly, turning it into a rough passionate kiss. To hell with it! Arthur kissed back with the same amount of force, surprising Alfred. "Feisty now aren't we?" Arthur ignored the comment and pulled Alfred back down to meet him with another kiss. Alfred began grinding his arousal against Arthur's, letting out a short moan. "I want you... Arthur Kirkland."