~ Chapter Eighteen ~

Mathew state of mind was everywhere as he felt his entrance being penetrated  by Francis' tongue. Francis rubbed his tongue in and out of Mathew's pulsing hole and Mathew was loving it. He had never in his entire life thought something could feel so good. He had never done this before so all these feelings were new to him. At first, the thought of Francis putting his mouth somewhere that dirty put him off that was until Francis started rimming him. Now all he wanted to do was have Francis' tongue deeper. Mathew pushed back on Francis' tongue and lips, moaning and wet sounds filled the room. Mathew was far past caring how embarrassing it sounded, all he could do was simply moan and whisper Francis' name. Francis removed his tongue, leaving Mathew's hole a bit cold. Mathew made a sound of disappointment at the loss but that was soon replaced by a shocking feeling of Francis pushing two fingers into his hole, the saliva acting as a lubricant. Mathew felt as Francis scissored his fingers inside of him, almost like he was searching for something. Mathew winces a bit as France added a third finger to get deeper. Mathew felt a jab inside of him and his whole body shook with insane pleasure "Ah!" Mathew was panting, what even was that? What just happened. "Honhonhon looks like I found it..." Mathew looked over his shoulders. "What did you find...?" Another jab and another wave of pleasure, making Mathew see white. "Hnnng! Aaah~! What is that...?" Mathew moaned. The feeling was strange but it felt so good. "That mon cher, is your prostate... It's something inside that tight ass of yours that makes you feel great when it's touched right." Mathew shivered with anticipation, something like that existed? "It... It feels great." He managed as he returned his vision to the headboard of the bed. "It'll feel even better once I am inside you Mathieu, I will make you scream my name non?" Francis removed his fingers, shuffling a bit before Mathew felt a throbbing heat push up against his entrance. Mathew's mind was in a delirious state, he subconsciously swayed and pushed his hips up against the rock hard cock rested at his entrance. Francis pushed in slowly, inching his way into Mathew's tight warmth. Mathew flinched at the pain but endured it until Francis was fully sheathed inside of him, feeling Francis' cock pulse against his walls. Francis reached around and grabbed Mathew's cock then began pumping and thrusting. He pumped Mathew's cock vigorously, timing it with his slow thrusts. "Mmm - Francis - I..." Francis slowed down and then stopped. "Sorry Mathieu, am I going to fast for you?" Mathew turned his head and looked Francis right in the eye. "I was actually going to say I want you to pound into me harder and deeper..." Francis widened his eyes then winked "Honhon are you sure you are a virgin Mathieu?" Mathew nodded. The answer seemed to satisfy the Frenchman because he then began slamming into Mathew's ass roughly, pushing Mathew further down into the bed. Mathew was getting a thrill from this, something in him flipped and soon he was drooling and mewling for more. "Francis! Harder! Oh Francis I want it deeper!" Mathew was screaming Francis' name as he felt Francis sped up, his balls slapping against Mathew's ass. He was moaning and panting as Mathew's walls kept clenching and unclenching around his length. "Aah~!" Mathew felt a strange feeling collect in his lower regions. An intense wave building up I side of him. Mathew began bucking into Francis' hand erratically, his moans broken up as he felt himself tether on the edge. Francis slammed into his prostate particularly hard, sending a wave of pleasure shooting out of his cock. Thick hot ropes of cum gushed out of Mathew, hitting the bed and dirtying the sheets below him. Mathew's cock throbbed as Francis pumped him through his orgasm. As if that wasn't enough, with a loud moan Francis came just after him, his cock shooting a harsh jet of cum right up against his sensitive prostate. The warmth spread through Mathew, pressing his prostate. He felt his lover's seed spill continuously into him, eventually spilling gushing out of his ass onto the bed. Mathew panted as he felt the strength in his arms give out. Francis lay down next to him, spooning him, his cock still buried inside of Mathew. "You're sure you're not a virgin? Honhon..." Francis laughed weakly, clearly exhausted. "Mhm, you were my first... and it was amazing... Thank you Francis..." "Anything for my love..." Francis breathed, placing a soft kiss on the back of Mathew's neck. "Hmm..." Francis nuzzled his face into Mathew's neck getting a giggle out of Mathew. "Je taime Mathieu." There was a Pause then a happy sigh. "Je taime Francis."

~ End ~