~ Chapter Sixteen ~

Alfred observed the body before him. For an Englishman he had quite a nice body, not to mention his hips had a nice feminine edge to them. Alfred slid his hands along Arthur's hip bones, gripping Arthur's hips as he enveloped his mouth around Arthur's hard arousal. The man he came to love so dearly squirmed and moaned underneath him, letting out soft incoherent sounds. Alfred's own hard cock was throbbing painfully in his underwear. He hadn't taken them off yet, not wanting to rush this moment, but slowly he felt the need claw at him. The need to just hurry up and plunge himself deep into Arthur's love. He took Arthur's cock deep down his throat, distracting himself with the natural taste of Arthur's cock in his mouth. "Alfred... Nng, take of your pants..." Arthur breathed, his voice coming out as a moan. "Hmmm" Alfred hummed against Arthur's cock, causing vibrations to shoot up Arthurs cock. Arthur bucked his hips up and moaned at the new sensation. "Ah~!" Alfred smiled a bit which was quite hard with a mouth full of dick. He hummed again, this time more intensely, making Arthur let out a loud moan. "Alfred, anymore of - ng- this and I'll cum before you even get to do anything else..." Arthur did have a fair point, so Alfred slipped off Arthur's cock and continued lightly pumping at it, enough friction to keep Arthur barely satisfied and not so much Arthur would cum. "I'll have to stretch you first." With that he slowly stroked his fingers against Arthur cheek before pushing them into Arthur's drooling mouth, wetting them nicely. Arthur slipped his tongue between the gaps of Alfred's fingers making Alfred's cock twitch impatiently. "Alfred... I want to see your thick cock..." Arthur whispered as Alfred removed his fingers, saliva dripping off his finger tips. Alfred crawled a bit closer to Arthur and nodded downwards at his lower region. Arthur took the hint and pulled off Alfred's underwear, revealing Alfred's rock hard cock, twitching and dribbling pre cum. "Woah, you're big..." Arthur's face had turned bright red then looked at Alfred a bit panicked. "Don't worry, I'll stretch you plenty..." Alfred winked and he took ahold of Arthur's body and flipped him so Arthur's ass was up in the air. He began prodding Arthur's entrance with his wet fingers, slowly slipping one in quickly followed by a second. "Ah!" Arthur put his face into the couch and moaned out of pain and pleasure as Alfred began wiggling his fingers, rubbing against Arthur's walls searching for that one spot that would make Arthur forget about the pain. Alfred must have rubbed it pretty hard with his finger because soon Arthur had arched his back and let out the most wanton moan he had ever heard come out of that gentlemanly mouth of his. Arthur was panting as he tried to recover from the new found pleasure. Alfred had other plans as he rubbed the spot again, making Arthur see white as he pushed back against Alfred fingers. "M-more Alfred, it feels so - hnngg - good..." Alfred continued stretching Arthur and, much to Arthur's disappointment, Alfred avoided Arthur's prostate, not wanting Arthur to cum too early. Alfred added a third finger and soon he was finger fucking Arthur with ease which meant only one thing. Alfred removed his fingers and turned Arthur's body over again so Alfred could see his face. "Alfred?" Alfred couldn't contain himself any longer so he immediately thrust into Arthur, his balls slapping against Arthur's ass. Arthur screamed Alfred's name, his breathing became more rapid as he felt a bit light headed from the pain. That was before Alfred moved though. Alfred waited for only a few seconds before he began grinding his cock against Arthur's prostate. Arthur's skin was on fire, his heart pounding as Alfred consistently rubbed against his sweet spot, sending sparks of pleasure all through his body. "Hnng" Arthur whined and mewled as Alfred's grinding turned into hard thrusts, hitting Arthur's prostate every time with accurate precision. Arthur couldn't keep his voice in, all his sweet moans and groans filled the air as Alfred began pumping his hard cock again in time with his thrusts. Arthur soon felt a familiar heat build up in his lower regions as Alfred deeply pounded Arthur's sweet spot. Alfred could feel Arthur's wall pulse and throb against his cock, Arthur was so close Alfred could feel it. Alfred was pretty close too but he had to keep himself from climaxing. So he pumped Arthur's cock harder, pre cum dribbling out. Arthur felt Alfred push his thumb hard against the slit of Arthur's cock just as Alfred's cock slammed against his prostate particularly hard. Arthur came hard, thick ropes of hot cum squirting out into his chest. He came a lot, his cock still throbbed and pulsed as more cum dribbled out. Alfred kept pumping Arthur through the orgasm as felt Arthur's walls clench and pulse hard against his cock. He sped up, feeling the heat increase in his lower regions. He came shortly after Arthur had, shooting his huge load right up against Arthur's sensitive prostate. "Aaah~!" Arthur's moan was loud and dragged out, his mouth open, saliva dribbling out of his mouth. Alfred thrust through his orgasm, Arthur's tight ass milking Alfred's cock. Alfred watched his hot seed dribble and squirt out of Arthur's ass, the sight very arousing. Panting and heaving, Alfred fell next to Arthur, turning Arthur so he was spooning him, his cock still throbbing inside of Arthur. "Ha... That was great..." Alfred whispered into Arthur's ear. "Mhm... ah... I love you Alfred..." Alfred smiled, his eyelids drooping with exhaustion. "I love you too Arthur."