~ Chapter Seventeen ~

Francis was watching Mathew bustle about the kitchen making pancakes. He insisted on making pancakes for dessert so now Francis sat on the couch watching in amusement. Mathew was such a sweet thing. Literally. Whenever Francis kissed him, his lips usually tasted faintly of maple syrup. Francis was watching that cut adorable curl of his bounce about and occasionally he would lower his vision to Mathew's plush ass. He really did have nice legs too. Francis could feel his crotch area become a bit tighter as he imagined the things he would do to Mathew. For Francis' standards, he really was taking his time. He didn't know quite why but when he looked at Mathew he felt different than he had with any other lover. Francis bit his lip as he started picturing Mathew completely naked making pancakes. Tonight Francis was going to make his move. He didn't want Mathew to feel rushed but something about Mathew made him want to take him now. Mathew definitely had a kinky and lustful side, he could just feel the vibe. Mathew was clearly just a bit shy about that side of him. Francis wanted to prove that theory tonight. "Francis?" Francis snapped out of his day dream and looked up to see that Mathew was standing in front of him with a plate of hot fluffy pancakes. "I said pancakes are ready..." Mathews voice was sweet and soft, so tender. "Ah je suis desole Mathieu... I was just so caught up in thought about you." He leaned back against the couch further, giving Mathew a seductive wink. Mathew's cheeks began blossoming a dark shade of red. So adorable. "Haha... okay, well I hope you like them." He softly set the pancakes on the coffee table and sat down next to Francis. He smelled so sweet and tasty. Francis just wanted to push him down into the couch and ravish him. These thoughts were seriously getting out of hand so Francis distracted himself with the steaming pancakes that had been set before him. He sliced a bit off and bit into it, the warm feeling sending tingles down his spine. The maple taste spread through his mouth like a smooth wave. He was in heaven. The pancake was so light and fluffy it made Francis' heart flutter. "Oh Mathieu it's so good." Mathew glanced at Francis and licked his lips. Francis wasn't sure if it was intentional but the way he did it came across as seductive. Mathew would definitely be the death of him. Francis sliced another piece off and speared it delicately onto his fork. He held it out to Mathew, testing him. "Please have some too Mathieu..." He whispered. Mathew shivered a bit and leaned forward. He opened his mouth and took the piece of pancake into his mouth, he looked up at Francis as he slid his mouth back off the fork, sliding his tongue along the bottom of the fork. He was doing this intentionally. Mathew then leaned forward again and licked at the corner of Francis' mouth. "There was a bit of pancake..." Francis felt his cock twitch in his pants as he pulled Mathew close and kissed him. Mathew kissed back with surprising passion. "Honhonhon... you do have a kinky side don't you?" Mathew pulled away and blushed. "Ah... sorry it just kind of hap-" Francis sealed Mathew's lips with a kiss, pushing his tongue into Mathew's hot mouth. Mathew moaned and Francis picked Mathew up of the couch while still kissing him, Mathew's legs and arms wrapped around him. Francis slammed Mathew into the wall and pushed his hands up under Mathew's shirt, rubbing and twisting his nipples. "Hngf! Oh my God Francis...!" He whined. He let out a long breathy moan as Francis ground his hips up against Mathew's, feeling a bulge around Mathew's crotch area. "Mathew I want you." He moaned into Mathew's ear. "God yes Francis." Francis pulled him away from the wall and carried him to their room bridal style. There he dropped Mathew onto the bed before straddling him, pushing him further into the mattress underneath him. Mathew bucked his hips upwards, grinding his hips against Francis'. "Ha... Mathieu are you a virgin?" Mathew blushed and looked away, "Nnyea I am... sorry if I'm no good." Francis had to bite back a laugh. How was Mathew still a virgin? He was too adorable too resist but it gave Francis a warm pleasant feeling knowing he would be Mathew's first. "Well you sure don't act like a virgin mon cher..." Francis said with a wink as he began taking off his shirt. He threw his shirt away off the bed then made quick work of Mathew's clothing, stripping him of his cute slightly baggy top and his blue washed out jeans. All of it was forgotten in a corner as Francis added the last piece of clothing to the pile forming on the floor. Nothing was between them now, just bare skin against skin. Francis slid his body up and down against Mathew's, rubbing his now rock hard cock against Mathew's cock. Mathew let out such beautiful moans, it turned Francis on even more if that was even possible. Francis slid his hands up Mathew's sides, turning him so that Mathew's back was facing Francis. Lowering his head, Francis breathed hot air onto Mathew's puckering hole, making Mathew shiver with anticipation. Francis squeezed Mathew's plush ass and then spread them apart. "Ah... Francis?" Francis lowered his mouth and started kissing Mathew's hole, sticking his tongue right up against the tight ring of muscle. Mathew let out a shuddered breath as Francis began rimming him, pushing his hot wet tongue into Mathew's entrance, eating Mathew's ass. And Mathew was loving every second of it.