Chapter 3

As soon as her laptop was loaded, she opened her Spotify and put on a playlist she had saved recently. Lately she has been really into girl bands like Destiny's child and the Spice girls so she made a list with all her favourite songs by them.
She opened another tab and wondered what else she could do. She was bored and didn't want to do any homework. Mr. Chamberlain would probably not mind too much. He wasn't the kind of teacher who'd punish his students. In fact, she had never seen him angry at anyone. He was just so peaceful, that really made him one of her favourite teachers. He also had the looks, he wasn't such a dorky teacher like all the others.
Then she heard her phone ring. Someone was calling her.
''Hello? Who am I speaking with?''
''Hey, it's Lucy! You know what just happened?''
''No? Tell me.''
''I just got on that chatsite I told you about, remember?''
''Oh, yes, what about it?''
Perrie had no idea what Lucy was talking about.
''I just started talking with some dude, and I really thought he might be something for you!''
''Why would you think that?''
Perrie was surprised but she was glad that maybe she could finally meet someone.
''I don't know, he just seemed nice and I know you're into sensitive guys, right?''
''Then you know me well.'' she responded.
''You should go to this chatsite, 'ChitChat.com', and when you did that, search for Dude2. That's his username.''
''I'll do that later, okay?''
''Sure, have fun girl.'' she said with a naughty voice.
Perrie hung up after which she remembered she had nothing to do so she could actually visit that website immediately.
She got back to the tab she opened on her laptop which was placed on her desk, and typed in the website that Lucy told her about. Firstly, she made an account with a username that nobody would associate her with. She decided to call herself 'Hippiegirl123'.
She typed in the username of the boy Lucy mentioned and pressed the enter key. Only one person appeared so she guessed that would be the right one. She clicked on his name and started a conversation.

Hippiegirl123: Hey, you

He replied soon after she hit the enter key.

Dude2: Hello there

Hippiegirl123: How are you :)

Dude2: I'm doing great, wbu?

Hippiegirl123: I'm sorry, I suppose this comes off a bit randomly, doesn't it?

Dude2: A bit, yes, but I don't mind :)

Hippiegirl123: Sorry :( my friend talked me into this, haha

Dude2: I might be happy she did ;)

Hippiegirl123: Haha, wdym

Dude2: Well, I might end up really liking you, like most people do on this website

Hippiegirl123: Ah, like that

Dude2: Haha
Have u been up to something lately?

Hippiegirl123: Nah, not really, wbu?

Dude2 : Me neither..
May I ask how old you are?

Perrie didn't know what to answer. Should she give her real age, or would Lucy say that's stupid? Maybe he wouldn't be into young girls. Or maybe he would. She decided to be honest.

Hippiegirl123: I'm 15. You?

Dude2: Don't panic, but I'm 34

Hippiegirl123: Oh my god, you're really a lot older than me

Dude2: Yes I am indeed, do you mind?

Hippiegirl123: I guess I don't...

Dude2: Good

Hippiegirl123: Sorry but I gotta go to bed, talk later?

Dude2: Sure, darling. Goodnight <3

Hippiegirl123: Bye :)

Perrie logged out from the website and closed down her laptop. She was a bit amazed by him calling her darling. In fact, she was surprised that he even wanted to talk more with her. The bathroom door was open so she walked inside and brushed her teeth. After that she put on her PJ's and went to bed. It felt cold, which she liked. She could never sleep in summer because it was always so warm, so she was glad it wasn't. She pulled the blankets over her small body and went to sleep.

Perrie opened her eyes and heard footsteps coming closer. She tried to stand up but she felt her legs aching. What was wrong with her? The footsteps came closer but she couldn't move. She was afraid, but she couldn't do anything. She heard a man standing behind her. Probably the man from who the footsteps were too. He breathed heavily and Perrie could smell his breath as he was standing closely near her. He was talking to her but she couldn't understand a word from what he was saying. She couldn't focus and the only thing that she could think about was her fear. Not much later she felt bare skin touching hers. What on earth was happening? Her arms were tied to something that she couldn't see, but then someone untied them. She wanted to stand up but the man who had been breathing heavily stopped her. He took her arms and pulled Perrie off the table. There she was. Standing in front of a dark shadow that she couldn't see. She didn't know who was there, just a few millimeters away from her. He reached his hand forward and touched her body softly. Only then she realised she wasn't wearing any clothes. The man pulled her hair and looking at his hairy arms, he seemed older then she was. She heard him groaning and also his voice gave away a hint about his age. She was so shocked she couldn't even try to stop him from doing anything more. She heard a loud bang and that's when everything became black before her eyes.

Perrie woke up from the sound of her alarm clock. She hated that annoying sound! She got up from her bed and pulled on some clothes she had already chosen the night before. It was a black skirt which came until just above her knees, and a light blue-ish top with some studs on the shoulders. She was in doubt whether or not to wear a panty as well. It wasn't really cold so she decided not to. She chose some white coloured shoes to go with her outfit. Somehow she couldn't stop thinking about what she had dreamt about last night. What made her dream about that? She thought it was weird but decided not to pay any attention to it anymore. She packed her bag and walked downstairs for breakfast.