Chapter 13

(warning: sexual chapter, skip if you're not up for it)

''Is this OK?'' the male voice spoke. 
''This is more than OK.'' a higher pitched voice sounded.
His hands reached up to her blouse while his corpse was covering her entire body. He unbuttoned her slowly. His lips touched her neck while he was doing so. She could feel his heart beating against her chest, and he breathed heavily in her ear.
''Alex...'' but she couldn't get the rest of the words over her lips.
''Shht. Quiet.'' he said.
He continued unbuttoning Perrie's blouse in a slow pace.
''First time?'' he whispered.
''Yeah..'' she sighed.
His eyes got exposed to her pale skin which was partly covered by a rose coloured bra. He took off the blouse that was still hanging over Perrie's shoulders and he threw in from the bed. A bit clumsy he tried to take off her bra, and after having struggled a bit, he succeeded. He got impatient and took off her trousers quickly. He stroke Perrie's legs which felt smooth as if she had just shaved them. When he couldn't wait anymore, he pulled off her panties. He saw Perrie who was starting to blush.
''Still okay?'' he asked quickly
Perrie stared at him.
''Yes, go on.''
''Don't worry.''
As Perrie commanded, Alex continued. He layed next to her and he turned her body towards him. She was naked. Completely. Alex stroke over her back and then over her belly. His hands reached lower and lower and then he reached her hips. He took them and used this to place his body even closer to hers than it already was. 
''I love this.'' he could hear her say.
He smiled and touched her body even lower. Perrie sighed as a sign she enjoyed. After Alex was done touching her on every spot of her body, he started to take off his own clothing. Perrie could only look at his beautiful tanned upper body. When he had taken off his top and his trousers, he was only left in his boxershort. 
''Take it off, please.'' she begged him.
''You do it.'' he said.
Perries hands immediately reached out for Alex's underwear and her fingers carefully pulled it down. Alex had to help a bit because Perrie was already feeling too sexual to fuction properly. And there they were. Both being naked as newborn babies. Perrie had never experienced something like this but she was really enjoying it. Alex noticed so he decided to take it up to a higher level. From the drawer he took a rubber condom, and shoved it around his menhood. After he did so, he put Perrie on her back and he put his body on top of hers. That was the moment Perrie couldn't help but scream. Not because of the pain, well, a bit, but because of the great feeling it gave her. Alex was enjoying too so he went on and on, pleasing Perrie with everything she wanted. After having tried it the normal way, they decided to change up their game a bit. Perrie went to sit straight with Alex behind her, and that's the way they continued. After some time they both got an orgasm which made them enjoy even more.

This was how they spent the rest of their night, trying all kinds of new things. Perrie had never enjoyed so much and she couldn't be happier with  Alex being her first one. She wished they would spend more of their nights together like this, making love to each other.